Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tickets for Villa game on Oct 2

Options
  • 16-08-2010 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭

Hi lads, I am hoping to get sorted for two tickets for this game if possible. Would it be possible to get two seats next to each other. I am in Tipperary town if it makes things easier for collecting cards, tickets or paying money etc. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

kakee wrote: »
    Hi lads, I am hoping to get sorted for two tickets for this game if possible. Would it be possible to get two seats next to each other. I am in Tipperary town if it makes things easier for collecting cards, tickets or paying money etc. Thanks in advance.

I am booked up for this game. Lads anyone around the tipp area with two spare memberships to help Kakee out???

Otherwise you will have to wait until they go on general sale and try get two together then. If you get two mem you will get two together now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Mullo76 wrote: »
    I am booked up for this game. Lads anyone around the tipp area with two spare memberships to help Kakee out???

Otherwise you will have to wait until they go on general sale and try get two together then. If you get two mem you will get two together now.

You can use my 2 memberships for this if you want ? I am in Dublin, so if it's not possible to collect them, I can give them to Mullo who can meet you with them at the lane if you like !!

Hatch99 wrote: »
    You can use my 2 memberships for this if you want ? I am in Dublin, so if it's not possible to collect them, I can give them to Mullo who can meet you with them at the lane if you like !!

Sound John.

Kakee

let us know if you want to do this.
    What flights are you on?

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭brozio7

Hi Lads im also looking for 2 memberships if possible for this match, am based in Galway but can arrange collection in Dublin.

Thanks in advance, gonna be my first game in 2 years, can't wait to get back to the lane!

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭kakee

Thanks for your help lads. Hatch,thanks a million I will take up your offer of using memberships alright, what do I need to do. Would I just have to meet Mullo and just swipe the cards going in or how does this work. I have never been to WHL before.

Mullo, I will probably get the early ryanair flight out of shannon and return later that night.

• Advertisement

Thanks for your help lads. Hatch,thanks a million I will take up your offer of using memberships alright, what do I need to do. Would I just have to meet Mullo and just swipe the cards going in or how does this work. I have never been to WHL before.

Mullo, I will probably get the early ryanair flight out of shannon and return later that night.

No Probs. I will give you my details to get the tickets. You will get them no problem on the morning that they go on-sale. If your in a hole and cant get them yourself (on line or on the phone), let me know and I will get them for you.

I will meet Mullo in Dublin and give him my cards for you. He will give them to you when you meet him, and they are basically your tickets. You will also have email confirmation of your seats. It's no hassle at all really.

brozio7 wrote: »
    Hi Lads im also looking for 2 memberships if possible for this match, am based in Galway but can arrange collection in Dublin.

Thanks in advance, gonna be my first game in 2 years, can't wait to get back to the lane!

Dave

Lads, can anyone help Dave out ?

Hatch99 wrote: »
    No Probs. I will give you my details to get the tickets. You will get them no problem on the morning that they go on-sale. If your in a hole and cant get them yourself (on line or on the phone), let me know and I will get them for you.

I will meet Mullo in Dublin and give him my cards for you. He will give them to you when you meet him, and they are basically your tickets. You will also have email confirmation of your seats. It's no hassle at all really.

John, they went on sale last week and ground is getting filled up quick. park lane is gone already so prob best to get them now.

Kakee - you will get there before me as it looks like the early flight from shannon arrives at 7.55 I wont land till 9.15. I will meet you up around the ground at about 10.30/11.00. We can exchange no's and sort it out nearer to the time and if you've never been before have a look at the stickys for travel advice etc, any questions drop me a pm. There are quite a lot from the board going to this game so might try and sort a pub to meet for a few scoops first.

John, they went on sale last week and ground is getting filled up quick. park lane is gone already so prob best to get them now.

Kakee - you will get there before me as it looks like the early flight from shannon arrives at 7.55 I wont land till 9.15. I will meet you up around the ground at about 10.30/11.00. We can exchange no's and sort it out nearer to the time and if you've never been before have a look at the stickys for travel advice etc, any questions drop me a pm. There are quite a lot from the board going to this game so might try and sort a pub to meet for a few scoops first.

:eek: Kakee let me know asap if you want me to get them for you, or if you want my details and i'll PM them to you and you can call them in the morning.

Fack. Trying to buy them online for him, but just getting a red X where you normally click on the relevant stand you want to buy a ticket in. Never had this before, although it's the first time this season Iv tried to buy a ticket on home Laptop :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Fack. Trying to buy them online for him, but just getting a red X where you normally click on the relevant stand you want to buy a ticket in.

I will sit anywhere in the ground really. I just want to be there. If you could buy the tickets for me that would be great hatch because I won't be on the net during the day from now on probably

Sounds like a plan alright mullo, cheers

I will sit anywhere in the ground really. I just want to be there. If you could buy the tickets for me that would be great hatch because I won't be on the net during the day from now on probably

Sounds like a plan alright mullo, cheers

Kak, will PM you now.

Kak, just got you 2 tickets for the shelf. Will PM you with info.

brozio7 wrote: »

Dave

Lads - anyone???

tickets are selling out quick. I am heading so if its someone in Dublin I can arrange to get the cards to Dave and back to you after the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭WHL

Guys. Be aware. Am I not right in saying that this game will move to Sunday October 3rd if Villa win their Europa League playoff against Rapid Vienna.

I am using my membership for this game BTW

Lads - anyone???

tickets are selling out quick. I am heading so if its someone in Dublin I can arrange to get the cards to Dave and back to you after the game.

Cheers for the Help mullo! if i get tickets i'll owe ya a pint:D:D

WHL wrote: »
    Guys. Be aware. Am I not right in saying that this game will move to Sunday October 3rd if Villa win their Europa League playoff against Rapid Vienna.

I am using my membership for this game BTW

good call man. Hadnt spotted that.

Kak,check your PM's, I got you 2 tickets.. you still want them even if the game is on the Sunday ?

Kak,check your PM's, I got you 2 tickets.. you still want them even if the game is on the Sunday ?

pm sent hatch

I see that Chelsea are fixed to play Arsenal on the sunday 4th of oct at 4 0 clock. Would this have any bearing on the spurs v villa game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭yiddo59

I see that Chelsea are fixed to play Arsenal on the sunday 4th of oct at 4 0 clock. Would this have any bearing on the spurs v villa game.

Doubt it. would probably still be a 3pm ko.

Mullo sorted me out with tickets yesterday.

Thanks a million Mark, I owe ya a pint!

Advertisement