Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kopparburg Strawberry and Lime in Sligo?

Options
  • 16-08-2010 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭

Me again with another query, went out last night for a few pints in The Garavogue and they have the new flavour of Kopparberg for sale and I was wondering if anyone knew where I could purchase it instead of having to pay out the yack everytime I want to have some!

I've tried out a few stores and they don't even know what I'm talking about :/
    My aunt is the manager in the Value Centre and she said they don't stock it as it's not much of a seller. So if anyone knows where I can buy it in store that would be great.

Thank you in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭westeire

Tesco have it, 500ml 4 for 8 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Lornen

Was in on Sunday and didn't see any. They had the berry one but not the S&L variety.
    The offer ended for the 4 tins for 8 a few weeks back I think.. :(

I was in today and they had a few S&L, the offer ends on 7/9/2010.

westeire wrote: »
    I was in today and they had a few S&L, the offer ends on 7/9/2010.

Was in today around 5 p.m and thought I saw some but it was the Apple and Lime variety.. Looks very similar to the strawberry flavour though. The apple is bright red like the Strawberry but it's not one... Gah!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭sligopark

Foleys Castle St

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Fly High

You could look out for Rekoderlig Strawberry and Lime instead, a superior and cheaper drink imo... well superior imo. I'm pretty sure it's cheaper!

506%5C7393714515506%5CIDShot_225x225.jpg

Kopparberg Strawberry/Lime 500Ml

Can only be delivered between 10:30-22:00, Mon-Sat and 12:30-22:00 on Sundays
    4for.png4 For 8.00valid until 7/9/2010

€2.59

There was a few bottles yesterday, but none today must be selling well?

westeire wrote: »
    506%5C7393714515506%5CIDShot_225x225.jpg

Kopparberg Strawberry/Lime 500Ml

Can only be delivered between 10:30-22:00, Mon-Sat and 12:30-22:00 on Sundays
    4for.png4 For 8.00valid until 7/9/2010

€2.59

There was a few bottles yesterday, but none today must be selling well?

Went in again today at lunch and found a few bottles! Went back to work clinking away! :D Thanks a million!

Advertisement