Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Swords Women's races - Tues 17th & 24th August

• 16-08-2010 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭

For any women who would like to have a go at racing Swords have 2 races coming up on the 17th & 24th August, suitable for beginners. Sign on is at the Ring Commons sports centre at 7pm for a 7.30pm start.

All details here

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 77,701 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Well done to everyone taking part in this tonight - I guess there was about 25 in total, doing 3 laps (30km) of the Bog of the Ring course

Nice to see LDB and Caroline, and to meet Godihatedehills - congratulations on your second place. The handicaps were very hard to assess, but from what I understand the winner benefited from a very favourable one, and in different circumstances you may well have been celebrating a victory. Hopefully the playing field will be levelled off for you all a bit next week, when they take into account this week's performances

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

Bravo to godihatedhills. We expect a full race report!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭zzzzzzzz

el tonto wrote: »
    Bravo to godihatedhills. We expect a full race report!

+1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

Great Race, great organisation. I didn't finish in the top ten because I am a crap racer, a few of us got dropped on lap 3 but GIHTH, having cycled the whole 40km or so to the race course, was well warmed up and doing some good work at the front our our semi-scratch group.
    The race winner was a talented triathlete from the limit group, so really GIHTH was the fastest over the line. Congrats girl! :)

Advertisement