Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To Three or not to Three.....

Options
  • 16-08-2010 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

I'm thinking of getting new iPhone4. Been having a look around the providers and with a combination of cheaper price and more flexible plans, Three seem to have a good offer. Vodafone are expensive and plans don't seem to give a lot, O2 aren't even offering the phone to new customers yet. My question here is, Are Three worth taking a punt on? I had mobile broadband with them before and while it wasn't a horror story, it wasn't spectacular either with difficulty to connect and slow speeds on occasion The few times I had to ring customer service were frustrating enough. The last thing I want is an expensive Iphone that won't connect when I want it and no customer service back up. Anyone any thoughts or comments on their experiences with Three? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Been a few Three thread over the last few weeks, perhaps search those for an better insight?
    As I've said on most of those, I've been using three for a few years now and any problem I've had was sorted quickly by polite support people. I'm a happy three user.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 MobileUser

Cheers, thanks!

Advertisement