Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a room...

Options
  • 16-08-2010 1:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭

Which is in a decent location, at a decent price, with parking, and with people under 29, but not students... Shouldnt be hard, should it?

Its proving to be a nightmare. I think there is a need for a forum on one of the property sites for people to post up that they are looking for a room, if i knew 2 or 3 other people my age looking, we could go and get a lease for a full house ourselves, instead of looking for rooms only..

What do you guys think? Anyone else in my situation?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

it's the worst possible time to be looking for shared accommodation right now. You'll be outbid by students with mammy & daddy's money.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

There's a teamup service on daft.ie where you can do exactly that.

Also, moving this to A&P.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Fuctifino

PopeBuckfast - I want it in the Galway City forums, because im looking for other people in my position... The teamup service on Daft is not a realistic option.

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭wobbles-grogan

Youll find something. What area you looking to live in? If you look in newcastle you'll be guaranteed to be living with students.

If you try live in town or closer to salthill you should be good!

You'll definatly get a place though, theres lots of places around...

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Fuctifino wrote: »
    PopeBuckfast - I want it in the Galway City forums, because im looking for other people in my position... The teamup service on Daft is not a realistic option.
    Once you have 25 posts or so you get a signature.
    Then you can put a link there for what you need.

The team service daft, part owner in boards.ie, provides should work fine.

• Advertisement
Advertisement