Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

getting my rifle threaded

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭virminhunter

Dusty87 wrote: »
    I just want to add about using ear protection as a reason for a mod. Fair enough if thats your reason but from what i heard the gardai in some area's dont think this as a good enough reason so be careful. Ps i like bunny and tack's little tiffs.

I know dusty, I wouldn't care less about firing one or two shots a night at foxes without ear protection, my only reason for a moderator would be so I'm not waking up people in the middle of the night and also if I shoot a fox I dont want to scare off every other fox within a mile, was just looking for some other legitamate reasons incase I have to write a letter to the f.o.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

.....Ps i like bunny and tack's little tiffs.

We were having a 'discussion' :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

sorry bunny, i meant to say discussions. Im so stupid

Dusty, you're not stupid ;)

You should never run yourself down IMO .......... always plenty of others too happy to do it for you :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Not a member of Irish shooter so I can't commend.........

Aw, you should come over ;) I hear one of the Mods there is a friend of yours :p

<snip>

Well isnt mr b.shooter in quite the slaggin mood tonight:). I like it. Give me a half hour bunny, il be back at ya.

Well isnt mr b.shooter in quite the slaggin mood tonight:). I like it. Give me a half hour bunny, il be back at ya.

I'mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm back :D

Had a run in with the dentist yesterday :( BUT I'm fine now :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭jwshooter

I'mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm back :D

Had a run in with the dentist yesterday :( BUT I'm fine now :cool:

say he had to ring sam hire for the tools ;)

jwshooter wrote: »
    say he had to ring sam hire for the tools ;)

That's where he got the big angle-grinder :pac:

• Advertisement

That's where he got the big angle-grinder :pac:

where he hire the kango? :)

Same place he got the grinder :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭tfox

I wrote a covernote for all my rifles saying I used it on grounds containing expensive livestock and bloodstock. and did not want to diturb the general public.

On the threading note I did my .17hmr in the four jaw chuck at work, got it all dead centre using a dial guage and went to work on it, turned it down and threaded it up. Worked a treat !!

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭virminhunter

tfox wrote: »
    I wrote a covernote for all my rifles saying I used it on grounds containing expensive livestock and bloodstock. and did not want to diturb the general public.

On the threading note I did my .17hmr in the four jaw chuck at work, got it all dead centre using a dial guage and went to work on it, turned it down and threaded it up. Worked a treat !!

thanks for that tfox

Advertisement