Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

xbox 360 for sale

• 16-08-2010 1:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

xbox 360 60gb good conditon
    it has over 20 game with it
    turtle beach x1

xbox live wireless conection
    contreler and battrey pack
    selling it for 350 or if any gives me a better deal not takein any thing lower than 300

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭dunworth1

you should really be using adverts for this

where are you located.

which wireless adapter do you have if its the black one i offer 25 for it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,641 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

xbox 360 60gb good conditon
    it has over 20 game with it worth 200 euro
    turtle beach worth 75 euro
    the xbox itself worth 200 euro
    xbox live wireless conection worth 70 euro
    contreler and battrey pack worth 40 euro
    selling it for 350 or if any gives me a better deal not takein any thing lower than 300

can you list the games?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 keith joyce recon sniper

they are battlefild 1,2 ,grand theft auto epiosidse for liberty city, gears of war 2, dj hero with the decks, cod WaW ,mw2 , red fraction , the simpons game , saints row 2 , lord of the rings congest , mid night club la complet editon , guitar hero 2 with guitar , prototype , fifa 10 , u fifa 09 , ufc 2009 , viva pinata with forza 2, 007 quantum of solace pluse if u have xbox live all the map packs for cod WaW and mw2 and battle fild 1942

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

You arent allowed sell on boards, use www.adverts.ie

what can i not sell and why not

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭dunworth1

boards.ie is for discussion not for selling items thats why there is adverts.ie
    it uses the same a/c as boards

Its against the rules and charter to sell on boards simple as. Adverts.ie is for selling stuff on.

alright just mt frist time useing boreds and how come thers a load of people selling stuff

No one is selling anything on boards for cash. There is a thread for swapping games and that is all. Anything else is sold on Adverts.ie which has a link in the top left of this page.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

as explained

selling is done i adverts.ie not on boards itself.

thread locked

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement