Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Review: Just came back from a break at the Ardmore Hotel

Options
  • 16-08-2010 2:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi there!
    First time using this forum but there's so much feedback and so many interesting postings to read!
    Just wanted to say I came to Dublin last weekend for a small break with my girlfriend and we stayed at the Ardmore Hotel in Dublin 11. It was a brilliant choice, food was great, staff were extremely friendly and to top it all of the value for money is unbelievable. For a relatively new and cozy hotel paying €55 a night was nothing compared to what some other hotels charge just for being at the city centre when they don't offer anything extra in particular. So if you're coming to stay in Dublin have a look at the Ardmore as it is unbeatable value! Going to Italy in September so hopefully I'll be posting here again soon!

Advertisement