Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WANTED! - JG G36C

Options
  • 16-08-2010 2:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

Wanted - JG G36C

Reasonable condition , not bothered about scratches

Battery and Magazine included , any extra add - ons a bonus

Will listen to any offers

Based in Dublin

WILL ONLY HAVE CASH AT END AUGUST

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 keith joyce recon sniper

yea i have one good nick bought it nearly 5 months ago battrey and charger included and ill give u a forward hand grip shootin 300 fps wich is 0.96 of a joule ill let ya take it off me hands for 150 euro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 ryankmufc

Will have to get back to you on that one,

Will have cash by the end of the month

listin if any body gives me offers for it ill have to give it to them even if ya whant ill give it for ya 135 in the next week if ya whant and ill give u a mag thats broke but all u have to do is get it fixed in mia the mag is just not winding ill leave the offer until the end off the week after that it still stands at 150

like i said will only have cash by the end of the month

if u don't sell it by then let me know

yea i have one good nick bought it nearly 5 months ago battrey and charger included and ill give u a forward hand grip shootin 300 fps wich is 0.96 of a joule ill let ya take it off me hands for 150 euro

why are you selling and has it been used much? any problems?

• Advertisement

ill let u know when i sell it or at the end the month

ill let u know when i sell it or at the end the month

ok fine

no problems used 6-7 times im neaver had to bring it back im geting rid of it because i whant to get a m4

no problems used 6-7 times im neaver had to bring it back im geting rid of it because i whant to get a m4

ok will negotiate near end of month if you hav'ent sold it by then

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭Ironman Collie

Hi ryankmufc,

Thought I would put this up in case you are interested. It is a Jing Jong G36C firing very well and under 1 Joule, it also has a Classic Army AG Grenade launcher which turns the G36C into an absolute animal. Both are in great condition, few minor scratches but working very well. AG side loads, has safety and very solid firing tube (the whole launcher is made of very sturdy materials), also has attached grenade range finder, comes with a working 18 shot grenade and two 120 shot grenades (120 shots need new valves). Also comes with barrel extenders for the G36C and box for the AG. Supplied with a 8.4v battery and one high cap (470 round) magazine. AG is a very tight fit onto G36 because of where battery is in hand grip and would probably be better off shaving off a slight bit of housing unless using small battery, or as I done on another G36C, back wire it to a HK sniper stock.

There is someone else outside of boards who might be interested in this, if they are they will have first refusal.

Looking for 220 (worth it for peoples faces alone, when they see it).

Let me know what you think
    Cheers
    Collie

• Advertisement

Hi ryankmufc,

Thought I would put this up in case you are interested. It is a Jing Jong G36C firing very well and under 1 Joule, it also has a Classic Army AG Grenade launcher which turns the G36C into an absolute animal. Both are in great condition, few minor scratches but working very well. AG side loads, has safety and very solid firing tube (the whole launcher is made of very sturdy materials), also has attached grenade range finder, comes with a working 18 shot grenade and two 120 shot grenades (120 shots need new valves). Also comes with barrel extenders for the G36C and box for the AG. Supplied with a 8.4v battery and one high cap (470 round) magazine. AG is a very tight fit onto G36 because of where battery is in hand grip and would probably be better off shaving off a slight bit of housing unless using small battery, or as I done on another G36C, back wire it to a HK sniper stock.

There is someone else outside of boards who might be interested in this, if they are they will have first refusal.

Looking for 220 (worth it for peoples faces alone, when they see it).

Cheers
    Collie

Hi Collie

Cheers for the response but really looking for something under €150 MAX.Think g36c is the best good for this budget.Would you be interested in selling without grenade launcher? or do you or anyone you know have g36c or p90 to sell?

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭MacAonghusa

I have a JG G36C. Some details:

- Skirmished 2 half days so is in great condition
    - has some upgrades done (spring guide, bushings, hop up rubber)
    - has been taken apart twice for practice but all parts as new
    - some of the external screw/bolts heads are worn which is a pain but can be easily removed with pliars instead of allen keys. The standard bolts which come with any of these guns are not good quality
    - some 'minor' scratching/wear marks
    - comes with Firefox battery, original JG charger (unused but not a good quality charger), 2 hicap mags, original spring guide & jg battery, in original box

- reason for selling: has been on the shelf for 1 year unused.
    - Would be looking for €140. Postage is around €18.50 I think, or could meet in longford but couldn't travel any further south.

Could i get a picture please mate

ryankmufc wrote: »
    Could i get a picture please mate

http://yfrog.com/77img2345j
    http://yfrog.com/77img2348xj

Some of that gear has already been sold (sling, mid-cap mags, other sight).

Edit: this image shows the screw wear I mentioned:
    http://yfrog.com/0rimg2347gj

http://yfrog.com/77img2345j
    http://yfrog.com/77img2348xj

Some of that gear has already been sold (sling, mid-cap mags, other sight).

Edit: this image shows the screw wear I mentioned:
    http://yfrog.com/0rimg2347gj

Seeing as no sling , no sight, faulty screws and scratches will offer €110 without postage

Seeing as no sling , no sight, faulty screws and scratches will offer €110 without postage

Those items were costed as extras in my original thread, the gun doesn't come with then as standard anyway. The gun has the standard iron sights it came with. Faulty screws have been accounted for in the price.

I've included a new battery (original battery is poor quality), additional mag (€20+), upgrades (€30+) & original items in the price of €140 which I think is very fair.

Edit: i'll throw in the side rails pictured for free. Cost me another €10...

Those items were costed as extras in my original thread, the gun doesn't come with then as standard anyway. The gun has the standard iron sights it came with. Faulty screws have been accounted for in the price.

I've included a new battery (original battery is poor quality), additional mag (€20+), upgrades (€30+) & original items in the price of €140 which I think is very fair.

Edit: i'll throw in the side rails pictured for free. Cost me another €10...

Can we settle on €125 then.

I can get brand new on Eirsoft for €160 so €140 with the faults seems a bit steep.

And one other thing, my friend has just told me that he got an AUg sent to him from Limerick for a tenner p&p and that is way heavier than a g36c so €18 is wayyy too high.

Anyway what about €125 then? Let me know.

Can we settle on €125 then.
    I can get brand new on Eirsoft for €160 so €140 with the faults seems a bit steep.
    And one other thing, my friend has just told me that he got an AUg sent to him from Limerick for a tenner p&p and that is way heavier than a g36c so €18 is wayyy too high.
    Anyway what about €125 then? Let me know.

I can't go that low, sorry. As mentioned you're getting a new batt, extra mag, upgrades & side rails. To buy these after you get a gun from Eirsoft will cost an additional €80+

I sent an aeg by post before and it cost me €18.50 registered. I will only use registered post unless u assume all risks with shipping. Just checked the latest rates and they are slightly less now. Est weight 4-4.5kg (I have an Aug, there's about 0.5kg in diff)
    http://www.anpost.ie/AnPost/PostalRates/Registered+Post.htm

Best I can do is €135 + €17.25 shipping (unless u assume all shipping risks then standard post is €13)

Had a think about it, could drop a fiver off that and do it for 130. Any lower i'd feel I was giving it away. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Hi McAonghusa,

Pending the original posters response, and not being able to find your original thread at the moment (slow internet), I'll offer 140 including shipping, but again, taking 2nd place. Thanks.

• Advertisement

Hi McAonghusa,

Pending the original posters response, and not being able to find your original thread at the moment (slow internet), I'll offer 140 including shipping, but again, taking 2nd place. Thanks.

Ryan has bought an M4 on another thread so I assume he's no longer interested in this.

Appreciate the offer but I'm really at my lower limit at €147 posted via registered. Can you meet that?

I'm going to the PO tomorrow for several other airsoft purchases, so 140 is honestly my limit without stretching myself. It it falls short, no problem, but its honestly about as much as I can afford (as I said, I've bid on several other items). I guess I could stretch to 145, pending: how old is the gun, how many rounds through it, are original parts included, and when was it purchased. thanks.

I'm going to the PO tomorrow for several other airsoft purchases, so 140 is honestly my limit without stretching myself. It it falls short, no problem, but its honestly about as much as I can afford (as I said, I've bid on several other items). I guess I could stretch to 145, pending: how old is the gun, how many rounds through it, are original parts included, and when was it purchased. thanks.

If I post it by normal post (u assume any postal risks) I could do it for 145. The gun is about 2 years old but has honestly been on the shelf for nearly all of its life (was was out of airsoft for over a year during that time). Has had no more than 2-3 high caps through it i'd say. rough guess. original parts included.

fair enough. call it a deal pending a reponse from OP (has it passed a reasonable expectation time?)

fair enough. call it a deal pending a reponse from OP (has it passed a reasonable expectation time?)

Sound. Deal. I've PMd the OP to confirm the thread is dead from his pov.

By the way, for sake of peace of mind, i assume all costs of registered postage.

Terror Firmer can have the gun.

Advertisement