If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung SM933HD

Options
  • 16-08-2010 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43,895 ✭✭✭✭

Hi there John & The Gang,

Girlfriend's parents are looking a decent 19" telly.. and as usual, I was quick to recommend you guys.

They were looking around the RicherSounds.com and they like the look of the Samsung SM933HD but it does appear to be in-store only.

Is there any chance of getting it delivered to Sligo? And if so, how much would it be all in?

Alternatively.. if not, is there any other solid reliable 19"s you'd recommend?

Thanks as usual lads!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

basquille wrote: »
    Hi there John & The Gang,

Girlfriend's parents are looking a decent 19" telly.. and as usual, I was quick to recommend you guys.

They were looking around the RicherSounds.com and they like the look of the Samsung SM933HD but it does appear to be in-store only.

Is there any chance of getting it delivered to Sligo? And if so, how much would it be all in?

Alternatively.. if not, is there any other solid reliable 19"s you'd recommend?

Thanks as usual lads!

Basq,

Thanks for thinking of us as ever :D,

That 933HD really is an in-store only jobbie - and I cannot ship it at the moment - come on why don't you jump into the jammer and come and see us at last??

I have PM'd you a super Boardie deal on another interesting 19" as temptation :cool:

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 43,895 ✭✭✭✭Basq

No worries John.

Understandable it's in-store only. Will be up in Dublin in a fortnight but flying up and down so bringing a TV as hand-luggage isn't really an option! :D

Awaiting a PM from yourself on this "super Boardie deall".

Thanks.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.