Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Betting Website

Options
  • 16-08-2010 4:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭

I was looking a few days ago at Irishracing.com's website,looking at the race cards and stumbled uppon a website which was offering a free account(i normaly dont click on these because 99.9% of the time it seems you have to leave a deposit to open the account). When i clicked on it and signed up i was given £1000(credits) in my account!...I have been using it ever since and it is really good. There are tables which you are rated in on how well you are betting over the month and the top 20/30 etc win prize money, it being between £5-£20...you can collect your money by the website sending you a cheque to :D...You can also bet on absolutely every other thing e.g soccer,baseball,tennis etc

Here is the link:
    Please click on this link as i will gain points from reffering you :D
    Cheers,
    OldSchool94.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭hitman79

Do you give the half 8 or the 10 o clock mass on a sunday?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭OldSchool94

hitman79 wrote: »
    Do you give the half 8 or the 10 o clock mass on a sunday?
    What do you mean?

What do you mean?

Well you'd obviously say mass if you think anyone is gonna believe you that a website just gave you 1000 quid for nothing :eek:

Well you'd obviously say mass if you think anyone is gonna believe you that a website just gave you 1000 quid for nothing :eek:
    You obviously dont get 100 into the hand like that!...its like credits that you get and the people with the most profit at the end of the month get paid the REAL money!!!...like 5/10/20 quid!:)

You obviously dont get 100 into the hand like that!...its like credits that you get and the people with the most profit at the end of the month get paid the REAL money!!!...like 5/10/20 quid!:)

No mention of CREDITS in your original post so one assumed it was REAL money :D

• Advertisement

No mention of CREDITS in your original post so one assumed it was REAL money :D
    My bad!..cheers for spotting that one:P..are you going to join?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

Probably the most touted sites around here. Nothing new. Simply a fantasy betting site where you get monopoly money to bet on events, and learn all aspects of betting.

If you sign up through him, and stay active for a while, he gets £1 for every new member.
    All well and good, but I'm not sure ref links are allowed.

• Moderators Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Promotion code removed, take a look at the charter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

Was that *B*G?

If so I've been on there for a while, its a bit of fun. Managed to win £5 by coming in top 5 or 10 of a certain betting category(cant remember what 1 though:rolleyes:)

• Moderators Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Sure was, used it for a while myself but got bored!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭tiernanmul_gos

whats the webstie?

Advertisement