Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sastre leaves Cervelo test team

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Murph100

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭JacksonHeightsOwn

im not surprised they let him go

i think they should let Hushovd go as well, and have Haussler as their main sprinter

as for who they'll get to replace sastre?

who knows???

but it'll be interesting to see what happens in the trnasfer market

i cant help but feel a wee bit disappointed this didnt happen 4 weeks ago, and just before roche signed an extension with Ag2R, ah well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Murph100

I reckon Haussler will be a GC contender in the next year or two, he's got tons of talent, provided he doesn't screw up like he did this year.

Nico might be better off where he is, at least AG2R are not distracted with chasing the Green Jersey, unlike Cervelo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 518 ✭✭✭leftism

As much as i admire Haussler (one of the gutsiest riders in cycling), i cant see him contending the GC in any of the big tours. Don't think he'd be strong enough in the mountains...

Advertisement