Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Window suppliers.. men, i need your help!

Options
  • 16-08-2010 4:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭

Hello men,

Im looking for the cheapest window supplier around the meath/dublin area..

Does anyone out there know of suppliers that are good and at a reasonable price..

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭janja

I can highly recommend Bennett windows, they are in Wexford, but do lots of work in Dublin. They put our windows in about 5 years ago excellent job. Just put in a palladio hall door for us 4 weeks ago, very competitive price wise as i had 3 quotes and he beat them hands down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

Pm'd you! I is a woman though - women know about these things too yano :p

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭janja

Pm'd you! I is a woman though - women know about these things too yano :p
    I is a woman too;)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

I've used Royal Windows in Swords & they were quite good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭JajaD

Thanks men and ladies :)

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Could anyone give a ballpark figure of what I could expect to spend getting windows replaced? I know it's tough without measurements but any idea would be good. Eight windows in total, two small boxroom/bathroom type and at least one large front window. Do any companies quote on the web if you provide measurements?

Advertisement