Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boingo ?

Options
  • 16-08-2010 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭

Hopefully I have the right forum for my query - if not, mods feel free to move it.
    I am looking for a wireless connectivity solution to allow me to jump onto many different wireless access points. The best one I have seen so far is ipassconnect, but unfortunately, they are no longer issuing accounts to individuals. There is another service called boingo, and I was hoping someone here may be able to tell me if it's any good.
    My travel is predominantly Ireland / uk with a little in the states and the far east.
    Are there any other options bearing in mind I don't mind paying a small fee once the service is reliable

Cheers

Rich

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭maurice1

I used Boingo in the States in 2008. Worked well,
    Maybe fon.com may suit you better if you already have a hone broadband system.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭java

yeah Boingo are quite well known as a roaming option. They partner with eircom in Ireland.

Advertisement