Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2011 MLO Beta keys?

Options
  • 16-08-2010 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,352 ✭✭✭✭

For the PS3.

If someone has spare one could you please send it to me via PM?

Was away this weekend and missed the reg.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Anyone have a spare one for the 360 let me know. Thanks! x

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Damn, didn't know there was a beta for this. I'd love to find a PS3 key.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 barry_m

I filled up the Konami beta key registration up and got no email. Not even an email to say that I wasn't selected. I'd pay if someone was to give me a beta key for PS3

• Registered Users Posts: 6,347 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

didnt even know there was a beta for PES, il have one for PS3 or 360 if anyone has one to spare.

Got a beta key for ps3 from a mate. I logged on using his details, went to his downloaded history and downloaded the online beta from PSN. then switched back to my own user name and it worked perfectly. If there is anyone that you know that has a beta key that would trust you enough to let you use their details, you should ask- because it can be downloaded 5 times.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Evilbart

Anyone wan a share a key with me,I can give bomberman ultra Joe danger and hustle kings

• Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭s_carnage

What is this beta key by the way?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

s_carnage wrote: »
    What is this beta key by the way?

Konami are testing the online infrastructure for the new game before its release.

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭chavezychavez

Konami are testing the online infrastructure for the new game before its release.

About time too. The online better be up to scratch this year, or its Fifa all the way. Really hoping for a return to form for PES this year.

By the way, if anyone has a spare code, I'd gladly relieve them of it :D

I've played about 20 games so far, and lag doesn't seem to be a major issue at this stage. I've played guys in turkey, america, uk, argentina, poland, spain, germany, italy and japan. most of the games were relatively lag-free.
    The beta code is and early code, pre-july code but its solid- expect the demo between the next 4-5 weeks which will be based on the final code.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Propane Nightmare

Anyone got a beta key for xbox or ps3 please?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,352 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Look parasites, my thread so I get first dibs!

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Zico-PES

barry_m wrote: »
    Got a beta key for ps3 from a mate. I logged on using his details, went to his downloaded history and downloaded the online beta from PSN. then switched back to my own user name and it worked perfectly. If there is anyone that you know that has a beta key that would trust you enough to let you use their details, you should ask- because it can be downloaded 5 times.

What connections are you mainly getting ie 1,2 or 3 bar? I mostly get 3 bar in other games but no matter who I play its 1 bar. Its fairly good for 1 bar but just wondering what it would be like on a good connection.

I was only ever getting 1 bar connection. It was good for the most part

Advertisement