Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Tips on Aries men?

• 16-08-2010 7:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hi ladies just started dating a nice Aries guy can you tell me anything
    about them?! I like to take an interest :p I am a water sign!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

Ignore astrology because its all bullshít?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭chughes

I'm an Aries male and, believe me, we have very simple needs :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Grown adults actually believe this crap?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

You can't lump a heap of men together based on their Sun sign.
    There are huge difference based on the rest of the planets in the houses to begin with and then each person will have exceptions due to the life they have lived and how they have developed (or not as a person).

If you really want to use astrology to get some sort of insight you need a full natal chart work up and even then it's not the whole story of a person by a long shot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭TheBardWest

At the risk of being banned from the forum, WTF are MagicMarker and Matthewthebig even doing here? If you can't provide constructive feedback on a post, don't post. "Don't be a d*ck."

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

I agree, infractions given. Helpful, on-topic posts from now on please.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

At the risk of being banned from the forum, WTF are MagicMarker and Matthewthebig even doing here? If you can't provide constructive feedback on a post, don't post. "Don't be a d*ck."
    Is personal abuse not personal abuse if it's in quotes these days?

I accept my infraction but at least be consistent ffs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭TheBardWest

My quote was from Rule #1 of the charter, MM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 EverythingBlue

Outlook moderate. Aries can mingle with a water sign, but tread carefully. The ram has a tenuous relationship with water, and can have difficulty swimming in low tide. Read and memorise the safety instructions and you should have no problems.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

stevenmu wrote: »
    I agree, infractions given. Helpful, on-topic posts from now on please.

I posted that before the thread was moved, I'm not sad enough to go to a forum and insult people.

Also fake swearing? Really?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Please stay on-topic folks, I've no interest in arguing this, no matter my opinions on subject itself.

Anyway, I'm an Aries males and I think I'm pretty goddamn awesome! ;)

Advertisement