Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What game would make you buy a new console?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

humanji wrote: »
    In that case, what game would make you fork out for an upgrade?

For me it would probably be Elder Scrolls 5

+1 For TES V. TES IV was why I got my last computer. I need a new one now anyway, but I'd definitely bump up the priority if I heard it was coming out next month.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,463 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Yes The Elder Scrolls would certainly make me up my PC like it did when Half Life 2 was released
    I would probably do it for Half Life 3 as well and Dragon Age 2 if they changed the engine

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

Have you already done that for something like Metal Gear Solid 4 on PS3 or Resident Evil 4 on Gamecube?

This. It was actually the REmake that made me buy a GC, RE4 was a bit further down the line. MGS and RE are the only franchises I'd buy a console for!

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭TotallyEpic

Uncharted 3

Advertisement