Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Im back...

Options
  • 16-08-2010 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

Hey,back again with another question.I am trying to set up an ebay sellers account on ebay.co.uk.I want to pay my monthly sellers fees with my paypal account not a credit card!Anyway to this?I keep going into pay with paypal but it just says add card!Help please!:(
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭delllat

seanob43 wrote: »
    Hey,back again with another question.I am trying to set up an ebay sellers account on ebay.co.uk.I want to pay my monthly sellers fees with my paypal account not a credit card!Anyway to this?I keep going into pay with paypal but it just says add card!Help please!:(

they usually want a card on file in case you scam anyone ,disposable temporary credit cards used to work but they are tightening up on this because it was wide open to fraud

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭seanob43

so what happens has anyone done it.doe you get charged with your paypal or credit card?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 SOLVITENS

Just add CC to Your account , then go to seller account in my ebay and change seller fees payment method to paypal. Your CC will not be charged if You have enough funds to pay fees. You can also to pay fees manually after every sale , weekly etc if You dont want them to add up.

Hope this helps.

Sorry just started on this so CC means credit card i presume.yes?

Ok so i just add credit card then change it to payapl?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 SOLVITENS

Yes,just change fees payment method to paypal in Your seller account. Creditcard is needed in file to verify Your ID and also as backup method if there is no funds in paypal account.I have seller acc with ebay UK and they never charged fees to CC.

Advertisement