Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jive's Football Bets

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

united are 3/1 HT/FT now. i will be sitting eagerly on the powers site with fast bet on :D if there is a good chance for united the button shall be hit

HT/FT option now gone :( didnt get any opportunities worth me puttin the bet on. hope liverpool win anyway to compound uniteds recent misery, united look by FAR the better team though

Single: Cork @ 11/10
    1 line at €1.50 per line

bit of interest, cork are startin to look good but down are dangerous too so not staking anything much on this one

jive wrote: »
    Single: Cork @ 11/10
    1 line at €1.50 per line

bit of interest, cork are startin to look good but down are dangerous too so not staking anything much on this one

WIN. won by a point

DRAW and DRAW

today im backing
    Single: Chelsea (-2.0) @ 4/5
    Stake: €4
    reason being that chelsea are serious at home and we saw what happened to blackpool when they went to the emirates

currently 4-0 up and i wont be back online so im gonna go out on the limb here and call it a WIN :D

• Advertisement

Single: Barcelona (-2.0) @ 10/11
    1 line at €4.00 per line

when i put this bet on i didn't realise that messi was injured :( still should be ok though as gijon are terrible away from home and i think villa used to play at gijon? so id imagine he would like to grab a few tonight. Madrid won last night so i'm sure barca will want to win comfortably tonight which they should

Single: Wacker Innsbruck @ 11/10
    1 line at €3.00 per line

Superfund are solid at home judging by their stats ubt that innsbruck team have been hammering teams left, right and centre both away from home and at home so hopefully they can do the business. Smaller steak on this one as i don't know anything about either teams but based on stats it seems like a pretty good bet!

Single: Man Utd @ 4/11
    1 line at €5.00 per line
    just seen the team they should have enough to blow scunthorpe away

Single: Man Utd @ 4/11
    1 line at €5.00 per line
    just seen the team they should have enough to blow scunthorpe away
    Single: Wacker Innsbruck @ 11/10
    1 line at €3.00 per line

Superfund are solid at home judging by their stats ubt that innsbruck team have been hammering teams left, right and centre both away from home and at home so hopefully they can do the business. Smaller steak on this one as i don't know anything about either teams but based on stats it seems like a pretty good bet!
    Single: Barcelona (-2.0) @ 10/11
    1 line at €4.00 per line

when i put this bet on i didn't realise that messi was injured :( still should be ok though as gijon are terrible away from home and i think villa used to play at gijon? so id imagine he would like to grab a few tonight. Madrid won last night so i'm sure barca will want to win comfortably tonight which they should

WIN, WIN and LOSE. United won 5-2, Innsbruck 4-2 and barcelona only won 1-0. It was my own fault for not checking the team before backing them, i knew that not many players would be rested after what happened when they played hercules but what i didnt realise was messi was out!! oh well still in profit for the night, cant win them all!

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭The Belcher

Did a rough count there of the thread, I think you have had 16winners 2money back bets and 8 losers, impressive going, grant it a lot are odds on shots but still. You're very diciplined the way you bet, I wish I could take a leaf out of your book, well done :cool:

• Advertisement

Did a rough count there of the thread, I think you have had 16winners 2money back bets and 8 losers, impressive going, grant it a lot are odds on shots but still. You're very diciplined the way you bet, I wish I could take a leaf out of your book, well done :cool:

thanks :D yeah i'm trying to stay disciplined and just stick to football. occasionally on other big tournaments i might have an even smaller stake than usual just so i have something to watch with a bit of interest on a slow weekend or something. my barca bet was retarded last night though as i always check the team sheet when possible and it was possible last night. like you said a lot of my wins have been short but mostly due to the start of the season where pickings are slim and you generally have to hit the bigger teams. hopefully can start finding more value but as long as im winning im not too fussed about the price :D

€5 on villareal at 4/6. great team at home and depor are poor away. no injury worries

€5 on villareal at 4/6. great team at home and depor are poor away. no injury worries

WIN. 1-0 to villareal

Le havre @ 9/10, stake €3. Le havre have a good home record and the price looks good to me. Don't know too much about either team though tbh, i am judging this one on stats alone!

Xerez @ evens stake €3. Xerez are in good form and are a good team at home and tenerife are terrible atm and are poor both home and away

Shamrock Rovers @ 1/3 stake €5. They are looking to get some breathing space at the top of the table and are a serious team at home. Last time they played Galway they won 6-0 although that doesnt tell the whole story, its still a nice stat though ^_^

Thats all my selections for tonight! fingers crossed

Berbatov enhanced odds 1st scorer special @ 7/1

http://www.paddypower.com/bet?action...FF_ID=10050704

i'm putting 2 euro on this now. I'm not one for the first scorer markets because how can you possibly know who will score first?!! I like the look of this however because berbatov is flying atm and you're likely only to get him @ 3/1 or 4/1. I'm only backing it because its good value, if it wins even better :D

Le havre @ 9/10, stake €3. Le havre have a good home record and the price looks good to me. Don't know too much about either team though tbh, i am judging this one on stats alone!

Xerez @ evens stake €3. Xerez are in good form and are a good team at home and tenerife are terrible atm and are poor both home and away

Shamrock Rovers @ 1/3 stake €5. They are looking to get some breathing space at the top of the table and are a serious team at home. Last time they played Galway they won 6-0 although that doesnt tell the whole story, its still a nice stat though ^_^

Thats all my selections for tonight! fingers crossed

WIN, WIN and WIN. Le havre 1 - 0 Angers, Xerez 2 - 0 Tenerife and Rovers 3 - 0 Galway. 3 clean sheets, nice to see ha.

Single: Velez Sarsfield @ 4/11
    1 line at €5.00 per line

reasoning; velez have won every home game so far this season and olimpo have lost all their away games. velez have had 3 games on the road and have drawn them all in their last 3 matches so will want to get back to winning ways tonight. hopefully i can keep the ball rolling on a few nice wins tonight!

Single: Vila Nova @ 10/11
    1 line at €4.00 per line

Vila nova had a **** start to the season, a really really **** one. They have since turned things around and are flying atm. I don't know much about either team but i don't need to after looking at paranas away record jesus christ. They've lost 8 out of 11 away games so i'd pretty much take any home team @ 10/11 against them, especially a team winning most recent games comfortably like vila nova. Ive had a good night so far so i hope it continues before i hit the hay :D hopefully this bet will be dead and burried at half time ;)

Single: Velez Sarsfield @ 4/11
    1 line at €5.00 per line

reasoning; velez have won every home game so far this season and olimpo have lost all their away games. velez have had 3 games on the road and have drawn them all in their last 3 matches so will want to get back to winning ways tonight. hopefully i can keep the ball rolling on a few nice wins tonight!

Single: Vila Nova @ 10/11
    1 line at €4.00 per line

Vila nova had a **** start to the season, a really really **** one. They have since turned things around and are flying atm. I don't know much about either team but i don't need to after looking at paranas away record jesus christ. They've lost 8 out of 11 away games so i'd pretty much take any home team @ 10/11 against them, especially a team winning most recent games comfortably like vila nova. Ive had a good night so far so i hope it continues before i hit the hay :D hopefully this bet will be dead and burried at half time ;)

WIN and LOSE. 3-0 to velez and 2-2 in the vila nova game, they had a man sent off in the 43rd minute :( good night all the same. selections for today to follow

Single: Arsenal (-1.0) @ 8/11
    1 line at €3.00 per line

Win
    Single: Burnley @ 4/6
    1 line at €2.00 per line

Single: Norwich @ 10/11
    1 line at €3.00 per line

• Advertisement

want to put money on QPR win and ipswich DNB but cant seem to get it in live betting and theyve kicked off :(

Single: QPR @ 4/7
    1 line at €5.00 per line

must see price for ipswich DNB if it comes up. will edit this post if i take it.

Draw No Bet
    FSV Mainz 05 @ 4/6

currently 1-0 against bayern away from home. ribery and robben are out. bayern have failed to score in their last 2 home games and mainz are top of the bundesliga and have won all 5 opening games. too good a price for me to not take given that bayern have injury worries

stake €4

Single: Arsenal (-1.0) @ 8/11
    1 line at €3.00 per line

Win
    Single: Burnley @ 4/6
    1 line at €2.00 per line

Single: Norwich @ 10/11
    1 line at €3.00 per line
    Single: QPR @ 4/7
    1 line at €5.00 per line

must see price for ipswich DNB if it comes up. will edit this post if i take it.
    Draw No Bet
    FSV Mainz 05 @ 4/6

currently 1-0 against bayern away from home. ribery and robben are out. bayern have failed to score in their last 2 home games and mainz are top of the bundesliga and have won all 5 opening games. too good a price for me to not take given that bayern have injury worries

stake €4

LOSE, LOSE, LOSE, WIN and WIN. Luckily for me my 2 larger bets were the winners or today could have been a pretty bad day! Graham alexander missed a penalty for burnley and it finished 0-0 so i can count myself unlucky there, arsenal lost to west brom (never saw that coming - probably be one of the if not the biggest upset of the season) and norwich were well beaten. QPR won 3-0 and Mainz won 2-1

2 bets in austrian league now, kicks off at half 5.

Im backing innsbruck again because they are flying atm and won me money a week ago :P I don't know anything about the other team however so here's to hoping innsbruck can do the business regardless! Stake €5 @ 8/11

Im taking ried DNB away to salzburg. Ried have won 2/3 away games only being beaten by innsbruck. Stake €1.50 @ 7/2. Definitely worth a go at that price imo

2 bets in austrian league now, kicks off at half 5.

Im backing innsbruck again because they are flying atm and won me money a week ago :P I don't know anything about the other team however so here's to hoping innsbruck can do the business regardless! Stake €5 @ 8/11

Im taking ried DNB away to salzburg. Ried have won 2/3 away games only being beaten by innsbruck. Stake €1.50 @ 7/2. Definitely worth a go at that price imo

LOSE and LOSE. bad times :P ried are 1-0 and had 2 player sent off, innsbruck have drawn 0-0 :(

going to watch the madrid match until half time and hopefully get a good price on them then if they look like theyre going to win it. other than that i think im out for this evening!! hopefully berba will get the 1st 2moro and il be in good profit for the weekend, as it stands i think im around even so not a disaster considering all the losses.

Single: Real Madrid @ 4/11
    1 line at €3.00 per line

only 3 euro cause madrid are some team to not win even when they have 10,000% posession and the other team havent even threatened. bad day at the office so far, still don't think i had many bad bets but didnt get the luck of the draw you just cant win them all. still have confidence thats the main thing ha

Single: Real Madrid @ 4/11
    1 line at €3.00 per line

only 3 euro cause madrid are some team to not win even when they have 10,000% posession and the other team havent even threatened. bad day at the office so far, still don't think i had many bad bets but didnt get the luck of the draw you just cant win them all. still have confidence thats the main thing ha

typical madrid couldnt kill the match even with pretty much all the posession. thats me done anyway and il have a quiet day 2moro id say. i will back mallorca but that will be about it id say

5 on mallorca today @ evens. only bet on the day

reasoning for this is that they've won 15 out of their last 19 home games. 2 of the ones they didnt win were against madrid and 1 was against barcelona. even if they are struggling this year (even though they drew with madrid at home and beat osasuna 2-0) i think this is a great price.

• Advertisement

5 on mallorca today @ evens. only bet on the day

reasoning for this is that they've won 15 out of their last 19 home games. 2 of the ones they didnt win were against madrid and 1 was against barcelona. even if they are struggling this year (even though they drew with madrid at home and beat osasuna 2-0) i think this is a great price.

WIN. 2-0 and led from the 7th minute, 3rd game at home this season and 3rd clean sheet. Mallorca are -always- a team to look at when they are playing at home.

Advertisement