Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jive's Football Bets

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

Nottingham Forest DNB @ 1/3. Stake €5
    Good price considering Forest havent lost in 23 away games and sheffield united have only won 2 away games out of their last 17.

Chelsea win @ 4/11 and Cardiff win @ 8/15 @ a little over evens. Stake €5
    Chelsea are serious at home and even though they lost against city at the weekend they should have more than enough to get passed a struggling Marseille team.

QPR win @ 8/13. Stake €7
    QPR have won all their home games this year and have kept clean sheets in them all. Watford have lost 3 on the snot and are struggling to find any form.

Ipswich DNB @ 6/4. Stake €1
    Ipswich are away to reading and although i wouldnt be surprised if reading won this i am still putting a small bit on ipswich given the form they are in. Ipswich will be difficult to beat for sure.

jive wrote: »
    Nottingham Forest DNB @ 1/3. Stake €5
    Good price considering Forest havent lost in 23 away games and sheffield united have only won 2 away games out of their last 17.

Chelsea win @ 4/11 and Cardiff win @ 8/15 @ a little over evens. Stake €5
    Chelsea are serious at home and even though they lost against city at the weekend they should have more than enough to get passed a struggling Marseille team.

QPR win @ 8/13. Stake €7
    QPR have won all their home games this year and have kept clean sheets in them all. Watford have lost 3 on the snot and are struggling to find any form.

Ipswich DNB @ 6/4. Stake €1
    Ipswich are away to reading and although i wouldnt be surprised if reading won this i am still putting a small bit on ipswich given the form they are in. Ipswich will be difficult to beat for sure.

MONEY BACK, LOSE, LOSE, LOSE. Disaster. Money back in forest game, ipswich conceded in 88th minute to lose. QPR 0-0, Chelsea 2-0 and Cardiff 0-0!

Recovery starts this weekend!!

FSV Mainz 05 v Hoffenheim
    FSV Mainz 05 DNB @ 4/7. Mainz beat bayern away in their last game and have won all 6 of their opening games in the bundesliga. Taking them DNB at this price is a good bet, they have to drop points some time i just hope its not today!

Stoke v Blackburn
    Stoke DNB @ 8/15. Stoke are rarely beaten at home and blackburn tend to be much better at home than they are away. Again taking the safe option of DNB because theres a great chance this one will be a draw but i have a good feeling for stoke.

Stake €6 on each.

Premier League Matches Birmingham v Everton
    02-10-2010 15:00
    Correct Score
    Draw 1 - 1 @ 5/1
    Stake €0.50

This is more for a bit of interest than anything. I wanted to back birmingham DNB @ 11/10 but i really cant see anything other than a low scoring draw. I dont know why i just fancy a 1-1 draw in this so may as well throw a tiny amount on it. I RARELY bet on correct scores or anything other than a win / DNB. Let's see what happens!

FSV Mainz 05 v Hoffenheim
    FSV Mainz 05 DNB @ 4/7. Mainz beat bayern away in their last game and have won all 6 of their opening games in the bundesliga. Taking them DNB at this price is a good bet, they have to drop points some time i just hope its not today!

Stoke v Blackburn
    Stoke DNB @ 8/15. Stoke are rarely beaten at home and blackburn tend to be much better at home than they are away. Again taking the safe option of DNB because theres a great chance this one will be a draw but i have a good feeling for stoke.

Stake €6 on each.
    Premier League Matches Birmingham v Everton
    02-10-2010 15:00
    Correct Score
    Draw 1 - 1 @ 5/1
    Stake €0.50

This is more for a bit of interest than anything. I wanted to back birmingham DNB @ 11/10 but i really cant see anything other than a low scoring draw. I dont know why i just fancy a 1-1 draw in this so may as well throw a tiny amount on it. I RARELY bet on correct scores or anything other than a win / DNB. Let's see what happens!

WIN (Mainz 4-2), WIN (Stoke 1-0) and LOSE (0-2 Everton)

Good day compared to mid week. Don't mind everton winning, when they went 1-0 i thought birmingham might nab a draw but it wasnt to be. Only a tiny stake and everton were due a win, theyve been playing well and not getting the results they deserved. 2 of my main bets came through. I am going to be more disciplined, i lost the run of myself a bit by putting small amounts on many teams whereas i prefer to put bigger amounts on my real fancies which is what i will be doing from now on. The boredom of midweek sometimes gets me to make bets i wouldnt normally make :P

• Advertisement

Draw No Bet
    Wacker Innsbruck @ 5/4
    Stake €3

Played each other last week at innsbruck and drew 0-0. This was a surprising result as innsbruck have been scoring pretty freely. Id expect they will get at least 1 goal today so ive taken them DNB at what i think is a good price. Could go either way however, but imo the price was too good to pass up

Draw No Bet
    Wacker Innsbruck @ 5/4
    Stake €3

Played each other last week at innsbruck and drew 0-0. This was a surprising result as innsbruck have been scoring pretty freely. Id expect they will get at least 1 goal today so ive taken them DNB at what i think is a good price. Could go either way however, but imo the price was too good to pass up

LOSE 1-0, peno :( i seem to do better in the bigger leagues so i think theres where il be sticking for the next few weeks. bigger but less bets on top leagues ;D unless theres something i really fancy elsewhere, but hopefully there wont be :P

Win
    Single: Villarreal @ 8/13
    1 line at €10.00 per line

Villareal at home against a struggling racing santander. Villareal have no injury worries and are playing well atm and are great at home.

I will probably have a punt on chelsea as well but i will watch the first few minutes of that match before making any bet, i will post it in here when i do

Stake €5
    Half-Time/Full-Time
    Chelsea / Chelsea @ 9/4

Very open game, there should be a goal before half time

edit; also note i took this bet when the ball look like it was being head into the goal from a chelsea corner hahah, under normal circumstances i wouldnt place this bet :P villarreal are 2 up so that bet is safe so i might as well take this risk anyway

ive put €1 on the draw @ 4/1 because arsenal are looking dangerous, just to cover myself

• Advertisement

Win
    Single: Villarreal @ 8/13
    1 line at €10.00 per line

Villareal at home against a struggling racing santander. Villareal have no injury worries and are playing well atm and are great at home.

I will probably have a punt on chelsea as well but i will watch the first few minutes of that match before making any bet, i will post it in here when i do
    Stake €5
    Half-Time/Full-Time
    Chelsea / Chelsea @ 9/4

Very open game, there should be a goal before half time

edit; also note i took this bet when the ball look like it was being head into the goal from a chelsea corner hahah, under normal circumstances i wouldnt place this bet :P villarreal are 2 up so that bet is safe so i might as well take this risk anyway
    ive put €1 on the draw @ 4/1 because arsenal are looking dangerous, just to cover myself

WIN, WIN, LOSE. Villarreal 2-0, Chelsea 2-0, cover bet on the draw obviously a loss ;) 2 good wins. happy that i didnt panic or lose the head this weekend after a **** midweek.

Single: Borussia Dortmund @ 4/6
    1 line at €5.00 per line

koln vs dortmund
    just watched the first few minutes and dortmund look like they are going to walk this one.

Single: Borussia Dortmund @ 4/6
    1 line at €5.00 per line

koln vs dortmund
    just watched the first few minutes and dortmund look like they are going to walk this one.

WIN. dortmund won 2-1.

liking the look of mallorca on sunday, will study the other games tomorrow to see if theres anything nice

DNB on Mainz @4/6
    Stake €10

no preview really, mainz are flying atm and hamburg havent looked great in bundesliga tbh. taking the safe option of DNB because if mainz do slip i don't think they will be beaten, and given their recent record its great value for money

DNB on Mainz @4/6
    Stake €10

no preview really, mainz are flying atm and hamburg havent looked great in bundesliga tbh. taking the safe option of DNB because if mainz do slip i don't think they will be beaten, and given their recent record its great value for money

mainz lose 1-0! stung by a late goal ha. put 20 on mallorca for tomorrow @ 19/20. my only reasoning for this is that have u seen mallorcas home record??? :D also espanyols away record is terrible, biggest bet on the log so far so fingers crossed

mainz lose 1-0! stung by a late goal ha. put 20 on mallorca for tomorrow @ 19/20. my only reasoning for this is that have u seen mallorcas home record??? :D also espanyols away record is terrible, biggest bet on the log so far so fingers crossed

LOSE. Espanyol went a goal up after ~30 minutes and then got a man sent off, still finished up 1-0. bad times!! 3 bets this weekend, only 1 winner and 2 big losers. hopefully next weekend will bring more joy! :D

Advertisement