Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation in Lisdoonvarna

• 16-08-2010 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi

Myself and my girl friends are looking to go down to Lisdoonvarna for the weekend of the 24th Sept and guess what we can't find any accomodation!:mad:

Everywhere is booked up......has anyone been as we're match making newbies and are unsure if this Festival is worth it? Been to Kilorglin last week for Puck and it was amazing great craic. Anyone any advice for Lisdoonvarna

T:p

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 798 ✭✭✭maiden

Check out www.sleepzone.ie

its a fab hostel right in the middle of lisdoon!

The Hydro, The Ritz, Lynchs Hotel, Sheedys Hotel, The Imperial, The Ravine

ring them direct, you never know what you might get......

And its well worth it, Im thinking of heading up there myself that weekend too!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭bannerbhoy

The Irish Arms at the top end of the village do B&B might be worth giving them a bell.0657074647

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭User Friendly

Twertwa wrote: »
    Hi

Myself and my girl friends are looking to go down to Lisdoonvarna for the weekend of the 24th Sept and guess what we can't find any accomodation!:mad:

Everywhere is booked up......has anyone been as we're match making newbies and are unsure if this Festival is worth it? Been to Kilorglin last week for Puck and it was amazing great craic. Anyone any advice for Lisdoonvarna

T:p
    Expect lots of jiving/dancing,sweaty men and women,packed out bars drinking over priced drink...its a very small place so dont expect too much to look at.
    sat evenings from 6ish onwards is when the people start to ramble in i suppose,no need to book in anywhere,you'll get plenty of offers of accommodation in the matchmaker bar ;) what age category can i log you and your girlfriends under?this information would be very beneficial for my records thanks.

i guess at the end of the day its what you make of it.bring plenty of money!!!! expect to be charged for entering the rathbaun bar during the day.....something like 8euro. best of luck and enjoy.

Advertisement