Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

we're all in it together!!!

• 16-08-2010 9:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

we cant let nerves get the better of us at this point!!! we should all just go in, collect our results and accept what we got and not too dwell on what others got!! All those years of torture are over and we should be excited to just get our results and move to the next stage of our lives :)

It will be nervy on the day but dont mind what others might say, you are who you are and that's all that matters :D

best of luck guys on wednesday and monday!!!! :):)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

am i the only person who just is fairly much 100% calm about all this :pac: tbh I'd have forgotten about them if it wasn't for my mother asking when I was going in on wednesday for the results...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 ale-breno

im not so much calm, but im just not constantly thinking about it!!! worrying now is gonna drive you insane :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭EuropeanSon

johnmcdnl wrote: »
    am i the only person who just is fairly much 100% calm about all this :pac: tbh I'd have forgotten about them if it wasn't for my mother asking when I was going in on wednesday for the results...
    No. I'm fairly chilled about it at this stage too... More than I was last week, strangely.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭fairyprincessx

I've kept myself ridiculously busy, I might actually sleep tomorrow night at the rate I'm going, so its been out of my mind completely!

It's the only way to do it imo, my friends who've been sitting around at home are worried sick!

There's nothing more we can do at this stage anyway, its out of our control! :)

On an unrelated note, did anyone else think of High School Musical (and now has that horrible bastard song in their head) upon reading the thread title? :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Maybe_Memories

On an unrelated note, did anyone else think of High School Musical (and now has that horrible bastard song in their head) upon reading the thread title? :P

No, but I do know. Thank you. Thank you so so much. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

I didn't until you posted this :pac:

Results wise I'm not exactly nervous just bored of waiting really. We can't change anything now so i'd just like to know how I got on and what's happening next.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 ale-breno

I made this thread and only just realised that now :p:)

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭ayumi

my nervous are starting to work and butterflies in my stomach are making me sick,.hate waiting for long,where are u wednesday :(

No, but I do know. Thank you. Thank you so so much. :p
    You're welcome. At least I know I'm not the only one suffering now. :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Damn you EuropeanSon - that song is in my head, and I hate it! :p

Ahh I would never have thought of it if you didn't post about it!

Advertisement