Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Once groomed to fight...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

This is quite an old story. There was an interesting program "Dogtown" on NatGeo where most of the dogs were brought to DG for retraining.

BTW Michael Vicks is back playing football.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

Yes, I know that and I am not really interested in that scumbag and the short memory of the American public. However, in light of the recent discussions about Pit Bull and other Bull Breeds, I think it makes enlightening reading as to what the ex-fighting dogs are doing now: Reading with Rover etc pp.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

I was just reading that on your FB. It's great to see. Every now and again something happens to make you hope that some people are moving in the right direction.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

We can never give up hope for positive change because we know the truth.

I don't know who said it but it pretty much sums up my philosophy re BSL/DDA etc: To be silent now it betrayal.

Advertisement