Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

new GT1 championship

• 16-08-2010 9:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭

Has anyone been watching this, i know their about half way through the season but i've just caught it recently. I watched the round in spa and i have to say it's very good. Theirs only five or so manufacturers in it at the moment but with more to join i reckon it could take off. I hope someone enters a McLaren MP4/12C . It gets a big thumbs up from me anyway.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭rugalo

there is six manufacturers (aston martin, corvette, ford, lamborghini, maserati and nissan) two teams per manufacturer and two drivers per team but they switch le-mans style so at twenty four drivers its a fair size grid. apart from johnny herberts commentary it makes for exciting stuff. i know there are other gt series to contend with which is why ferrari and porsche havent entered but it has been sanctioned by the fia. can i put the website up here?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭dcr22B

Prefer the FIA GT3 Championship myself, much more variety in the cars.

Advertisement