Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hibernia

Options
  • 16-08-2010 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

i am going back to repeat my irish to get a c3 hons. my only option is to apply to hibernia. is the only requirment a c3 irish , d in hons english and d ord maths. i have a level 8 degree in business, do you thnk it is possible to get the course next year and is this the only requirments?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 rosary

hi.... can anyone tell me more about the Hibernia application.
    On the form they are asking for individual subject results from primary degree.... there were so many subjects and
    so long ago I dont have that information. Is it imperative for this breakdown ??

Also, ar they looking for set/standard answers in the English interview.... dealing with specific cases/curriculum etc

thanks

Advertisement