Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Backing Tracks for Guitar

Options
  • 16-08-2010 10:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

I play the rhythm guitar and to make it more interesting would like to play to some backing tracks. There are loads of websites out there providing that stuff. Any suggestions as to the best ones and also pitfalls that I need to be aware of? e.g. best format to get etc.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

I recommend http://www.guitar-pro.com/en/index.php

Guitar Pro.
    Guitar Pro is first and foremost a software designed to edit tablatures for guitar, bass, and other fretted instruments from 4 to 8 strings.

Its great ease of use and the success of its specific file format have made it a software used by guitarists worldwide.

It now includes editing support for many other instruments like the piano or the drums, a realistic audio engine, and interactive tools to support every musician's practice.

You get tabs, learn songs, write songs.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Kenny DNK

www.karake-version.com

Tracks in mp3, you can edit what you want and dont want in them too..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭artvandulet

Advertisement