Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting the results online.

• 16-08-2010 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭

Do I need a PIN to get the results online? Our school never gave me one, should I contact them about it? I will probarly be working, so I won't make it in...

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Yes you do need a PIN, and your school should have given it to you. I know we got ours, but I can't remember if the school gave it to us or the invigilators - I think it was the school. You could try ringing the school, as that's what the SEC will tell you to do if you ring them.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Ditzie

You could try ringing the school or the SEC website

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

No, you dont need a pin! I went into the cao applications office myself when I was changing my course and they told me I didnt have one. Said you can go online and enter a pin so long as you have your application number.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Ditzie

THFC wrote: »
    No, you dont need a pin! I went into the cao applications office myself when I was changing my course and they told me I didnt have one. Said you can go online and enter a pin so long as you have your application number.

you do need a pin, you go to the sec website to get your results not the cao website!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭dambarude

THFC wrote: »

I think you're getting the CAO mixed up with the Leaving Cert. You don't need a pin to access you CAO information online if you chose not to make one when you first registered.

With the Leaving Cert results your school will have gotten an A4 page for each student, with their pin on it. If you haven't got your one you've either lost it, or the school didn't give it to you. OP, you should get in touch with your school.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Cian92

dambarude wrote: »
    With the Leaving Cert results your school will have gotten an A4 page for each student, with their pin on it. If you haven't got your one you've either lost it, or the school didn't give it to you. OP, you should get in touch with your school.

None of us got them. I would have remembered... Just typical! There is also nobody answering phones in the school either :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

AFAIK I didn't get it from the school at all. Got it through the post from the SEC I think. Well at least I hope it's the right piece of paper I have. I'm getting them online too, maybe try contact SEC since school arn't answering?

Advertisement