Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reccommend a good Physiotherapist?

Options
  • 16-08-2010 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good physio in the city? Live in Finglas but I would be willing to travel for a good one.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭hunter164

Says your man with muggs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

hunter164 wrote: »
    Says your man with muggs

Sorry I don't understand.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

I injured my back a while ago and my doctor recommended I go to the Sports Surgery Clinic in Northwood, Santry. Went for two sessions there, highly recommend it, really helped and the place is brand new and everyone very professional. Plus it wouldn't be far from yourself.

Website here: Sports Surgery Clinic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Well I'm pretty serious about my sports (Judo & weight training) and after using lots of physio's over the years I've found great confidence in Paul Conneely, MSc., BSc., MISCP in Castleknockphysio.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

Thanks guys, I have sent off a few emails to enquire.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭JosDel

D wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a good physio in the city? Live in Finglas but I would be willing to travel for a good one.

I do a lot of running and found The Physio Centre behind Jury's Inn on the north wall quay to be very good. Had 2 sessions there in February for a groin tendon injury which healed fairy quick after the treatment.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭hunter164

D wrote: »
    Sorry I don't understand.

Ah jzuz sorry man, some gimp posted before me slagging Finglas saying did ya get injured running from the Gards or something like that and then he must have deleted his post. Sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

Prater street physio. Aidan in there has the sporting background to give you confidence in his work

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

One word of caution when visiting a physio for first time; if they tell you they can fix the problem but it will take x amount if sessions be wary.

Noone, not even a physio, can predict how quickly you will recover from an injury. I know one girl who paid €80 per session for a course of 10 and was about to sign up for more until someone else pointed out it wasn't usual and she saw another physio who sorted her out in first visit.

I used to go to a guy called roy who had a clinic in iveagh gym in town and he was a decent chap with good rates. Sorted out my problem too.

Advertisement