Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting rid of rabbits

Options
  • 17-08-2010 12:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭

I have a fairly big lawn and over the past few weeks rabbits are really going to town on it, does anyone know a good way to get rid of them?

I dont want to kill the little fellas but if its the only way to get rib of them properly then I'll take out the rifle.

I heard of some kind of spray that you can get and spray it around the garden and it doesnt poisn them but they hate the taste and smell of it so it drive them away, any suggestions welcome, thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Corsendonk

Go over to the hunting forum and check out if anyone keeps ferrets near you. The scent of them terrifies rabbits, as soon as they drop the ferrets in your rabbit problem will be over. Afraid part of the deal might be to allow them to shoot the rabbits as soon as they start running out of the burrow from the ferrets.

Advertisement