Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wedding service location...dublin northside

Options
  • 17-08-2010 9:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

hello, moved from "weddings" where i had no bites :)

looking for some boardsie help on this one: we're planning a wedding for summer 2011 and my thoughts keep going back to an article i read in the times maybe two years ago on the renovation of a small church or perhaps community hall on the northside of dublin. it was a lovely little pocket of a space and perfectly suits our needs. problem is i can't for the life of me remember the name. i seem to think it was on a street perpendicular to the liffey--capel street maybe? it was in the city center, either dublin 1 or dublin 7. unfortunately we're no longer in ireland so i can't just pop over to search it out myself.

any help would be appreciated!!

Comments

Advertisement