Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ink Cartridges/Refills.

Options
  • 17-08-2010 9:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭

My printer ran out of ink this morning. I've heard people talk about ''The Cartridge Shop'' which are located in various areas around the place. I hear that you can just bring in the cartridge and they will refill it.

Anyone any idea how much they charge for this? I hear just refilling them is cheaper than just buying them directly from Dell.

If anyone knows of a cheaper method, please let me know!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Barney Magoo

Tesco has recycled cartridges suitable for most Dell printers at about half price or less than the Dell list. Not always in stock though. Ask Customer Service to order them if not available. Recently found my local Tesco had stock so bought replacements for B/W and Colour. Work fine, but printer still thinks I'm low on ink, so maybe sensor not working but who cares?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭colm21

i have tried refilling my old Epson ink cartridges but it can be very messy and the print quality wasn't very good very disapointed :mad:

Advertisement