Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Price Tiles Portlaoise

Options
  • 17-08-2010 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

Has anyone bought from Best price tiles in the Industrial Estate on Abbeyleix road and how did you find them to deal with. Not from the town and went there last week, was very impressed with their range and prices.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭TheRealBoss

Yeah ... I used them recently .. bought a good bit of stuff from them .... they are grand to deal with .... just make sure that you have your measurements are spot on ... get your tiler to measure it if you are unsure coz you wont be albe to return some items (end of line, etc.). Not sure how they compare on price with others but they have more stuff on display than some which makes it a bit easier.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭contentking

flahers wrote: »
    Has anyone bought from Best price tiles in the Industrial Estate on Abbeyleix road and how did you find them to deal with. Not from the town and went there last week, was very impressed with their range and prices.

I wouldn't use them again that's for sure.

I was doing a job for a bathroom and needed some extra mosaic tiles. I asked my girlfriend to pop down and get some. I gave her the exact amount I needed and she came back with triple the amount and said that's what the guy gave her!

I called them up and said what happended and it was only a few moments ago and could I get refunded for the excess that she didn't order, and the guy flat out said no, they we're non refundable!! :mad:

Advertisement