Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody in Jail?

Options
  • 17-08-2010 10:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭whatsherface

Hi anybody on boards in Jail? Just wondering is it as bad as everyone says? and do you have pen pals :D
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭fakearms123

Yeah I was, I was asked do I want to eat the beef or toss the salad, I went for option no.2 because im a vegetarian... oh how wrong I was! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Never even been to court........yet :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

Loads of people are, but they are limited to this forum!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

I'm posting this using me mobile from the Joy.:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

hi guiz on da webs using ma eyephone
    prison life gud
    bye

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Brendog

Yeah prison is as bad as they say!!

Trust me everything you've heard about dropping the soap is true!

you can't hold onto that thing to save your life! its horrible! guys were laughing at me. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Yes I am in prison right now. Am posting this from the internet cafe on C block. After this post am heading over to D Block to use their sauna followed by a quick dip in their swimming pool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Yep, was inside once.

Handy hint: On your first night in prison don't say to your cellmate "I'll toss you for the top bunk".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Your asshole before you go to prison: O

Your asshole when you come out of prison: O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Banned Account

I'm in jail at the moment - by jail I mean on day release, by on day release I mean in a brothel with a mound of coke. Might rob something later to get sent back and buy more coke - I'll be back out on Tuesday.

Yours etc.

Larry.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Yes, I was a screw. A great one at that.

WindSock wrote: »

Male or female prison

(just askin' for a friend)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,072 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Your asshole before you go to prison: O

Your asshole when you come out of prison: O

..and if you don't do what the big man says: O O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

Yeah I was, I was asked do I want to eat the beef or toss the salad, I went for option no.2 because im a vegetarian... oh how wrong I was! :mad:

Don't ask about music lessons in jail or someone'll make you play the rusty trombone!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

*Ignores "screw" prison guard variation.*

I bet you are.

Male or female prison

(just askin' for a friend)

Mixed

Mixed

Hmmmmmm ....

*can't think of witty/smutty remark, hopes no-one will notice*

... Hmmmmmm ...

<----<
    >---->

*phew*

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Just visiting bros on lockdown for
    insider trading

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

I think it's ridiculous.

They have their own gym, playstations, arcade, sunday roasts like every day! Punishment my ar*e. And was listening to Adrian kennedy there recently and according to a survey majority of prisons allow the prisoners girlfriends' to go into a room with them for 30mins to "catch up". :mad:

Apparently though in the Joy, they have a bucket they have to do their business in throughout the night and then in the mornings they have to "empty their bucket" *gags*

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

Nope never landed on that space in monopoly and always had a card just in case :P

• Advertisement

Cheeky_gal wrote: »
    I think it's ridiculous.

They have their own gym, playstations, arcade, sunday roasts like every day! Punishment my ar*e. And was listening to Adrian kennedy there recently and according to a survey majority of prisons allow the prisoners girlfriends' to go into a room with them for 30mins to "catch up". :mad:

Yet criminals still hate being caught by the fuzz :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 smergz

Whats about the soap in the shower? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Brendog

A very important lesson to survive prison...

Prisoners are bullies, and bullies understand only one thing....Squeeling!!
    When on the inside you gotta squeel on everyone. Only then will you earn their respect.

I've been doing it for weeks now and everyones beenAAAARRRRGGGHHHH MY STOMACH!!!!

Yet criminals still hate being caught by the fuzz :confused:

And what's even more ridiculous is that they come out even more "ripped" than they went in, meaning they can do double the damage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

smergz wrote: »
    Whats about the soap in the shower? :D

I think these days you get 2 pieces of soap. You wash yourself with 1 piece, but keep the other on the shower plate in case your drop, human rights crap.

Don't drop the soap me arse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

I think it's ridiculous.

Apparently though in the Joy, they have a bucket they have to do their business in throughout the night and then in the mornings they have to "empty their bucket" *gags*

Yes its called "slopping out" we had to do the same in Cork prison,also its only PlayStation 1's we had,and no you dont get Sunday roasts everyday, although you would never go hungry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

I think it's ridiculous.

Why would you believe that sh1t? "Because someone said it" doesn't count as a reason.

Dudess wrote: »
    Why would you believe that sh1t? "Because someone said it" doesn't count as a reason.

Nopes. I believe that sh*t because it's true.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭anti-venom

Why should prisoners not be entitled to three square meals a day? What's the alternative, starve them half to death? Make them even more dangerous and violent than they already are and then turn them loose on society again?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Nopes. I believe that sh*t because it's true.
    And how do you know it's true?

Advertisement