Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is anyone else experiencing poor O2 3G signal in the Williamstown area?

• 17-08-2010 11:02am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭

Title says it all really. Since Saturday, I've had no 3G cover at all. Has anyone else noticed this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭Daysha

Not with O2, but Vodafone coverage around the Dunmore Road has been shocking the last day or two. One to zero bars and barely any 3G coverage. But from the sounds of it it's not just me.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭tiny-tyno

UPC have been awful slow aswell these last two days with speeds of 1-2meg when we normally get between 11-12 , havnt rang them as you are on hold for hours and you get the same ding dong message that there is an outage:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

Thanks lads. Things seem to be back to normal now. Hopefully for you too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭200motels

I'm on the 3 network and live on the Dunmore Road and for the past few months my 3g coverage is nil. Anyone else with the same problem with 3?

Advertisement