Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

!!!Black Paolo Soprani!!!

Options
  • 17-08-2010 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hi there,
    I have a black Paolo Soprani that needs some new reeds,I think its a B'C, it has 2 cuplers and I was just wondering if anyone had any info on it? I bought it a few years ago in London. I havenT been able to find out the year it was made,if there are many of them around etc. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭tarbolton

Run it by Sean Garvey at All About Accordions.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭bridetobeone

tarbolton wrote: »
    Run it by Sean Garvey at All About Accordions.

will do, thanks!!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Linesky

Hi there,
    I have a black Paolo Soprani that needs some new reeds,I think its a B'C, it has 2 cuplers and I was just wondering if anyone had any info on it? I bought it a few years ago in London. I havenT been able to find out the year it was made,if there are many of them around etc. Your help is greatly appreciated.

very rare the only black paolo i ever saw, was in manchester years ago never saw one in ireland and i play all the gigs around the country at fleadhs pubs etc saw a gray one there worth a few bob and im sure the black one is worth it also so dont give it away and im sure the reeds are ok, it might need tuneing and a few new valves thats all, the reeds holds there own in the palo unless it was left in a very damp place for a long time this would cause the reeds to rust up and snap off,make sure you bring it to somebody who knows what there doing its an art in itself and i would say that it would be bc tuneing or dg so good luck with it and mabey i will hear you playing the maid behind the bar

Advertisement