Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MA Medieval Studies

Options
  • 17-08-2010 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Is anyone here doing this or have any info on it?

Modules available?
    Contact hours?
    Workload?

What is the experience like in comparison to undergraduate study?

etc etc

any and all info/thoughts appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49 AB1980!

Bump

bump

I'll try this one last time....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

I don't mean to be rude, but if someone on here was doing the course and wanted to reply they would have done so by now...

If you're looking for information try contacting kate.breslin@ucd.ie who runs the course.

Info here as well, but I presume you've already seen it.

http://www.ucd.ie/graduatestudies/prospectivestudents/taughtprogrammes/artstaught/medievalstudiesma/#d.en.54766

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

Maybe try the postgrad forum?

• Advertisement

WeeBushy wrote: »
    I don't mean to be rude, but if someone on here was doing the course and wanted to reply they would have done so by now...

If you're looking for information try contacting kate.breslin@ucd.ie who runs the course.

http://www.ucd.ie/graduatestudies/prospectivestudents/taughtprogrammes/artstaught/medievalstudiesma/#d.en.54766

You might not have meant to be, but yes that did come across a little rude!
    When I originally posted and bumped it was at the start of the academic year when the forum was extremely busy and posts were getting pushed down very quickly.
    Thank you for posting the links, yes I have seen them and been in touch, but I was hoping to speak to someone actually studying the program. The point of this forum I thought? Or should mods just delete all threads and replace with a link to ucd.ie?

Thank you littlefriend I'll have a look there.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

WeeBushy wrote: »

Kate Breslin is actually the administrator for the office, not the course co-ordinator. Here's the link for the programme for the course. If you contact the course director, perhaps he could ask some of the students on the course to contact you if they'd like to tell you more about the course?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

AB1980! wrote: »
    You might not have meant to be, but yes that did come across a little rude!
    When I originally posted and bumped it was at the start of the academic year when the forum was extremely busy and posts were getting pushed down very quickly.
    Thank you for posting the links, yes I have seen them and been in touch, but I was hoping to speak to someone actually studying the program. The point of this forum I thought? Or should mods just delete all threads and replace with a link to ucd.ie?

Thank you littlefriend I'll have a look there.

Well sorry for sounding rude, not my intention. Its of course a forum where you can ask questions, its just that I thought if you were going to get a response from someone doing it you would've by now. But anywho no point in arguing over it :)

Good luck with finding info, and if you decide to go for it, your application.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jamesfog

Hi, I have applied to do the MA part time and was wondering if anybody had any details on the course's time table. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

I'm not sure if the timetable for next year will have been finalised yet, but if you contact the School of History and ask them for this year's timetable, it should give you an idea on what to expect for next year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 jamesfog

Hi convert, thanks for getting back to me. Will do.

Advertisement