Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer teams

Options
  • 17-08-2010 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi,

Was wondering if anyone could tell me if there is any soccer teams to join in the Naas area.

I've recently moved to the area and Im no spring chicken anymore (30) so I'm not looking for anything with a particularly high standard. Really just want to train and get a game in every other week with like minded people.

Any thoughts or ideas? I'd also consider playing some gaa too but similarly Im not looking for a major high standard and soccer would be my game of choice.

Any help would be much appreciated guys.

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭r0nanf

There are two afaik, Naas AFC and the newer Naas United

• Registered Users Posts: 5,530 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Believe there is Sundays Well too, or Liffey Celtic which is just outside Naas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭colinod0806

liffey celtic are a newbridge team ok just to avoid any confusion:D

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭twenty8

We have a 5 /6 a side game in Newbridge if you are interested. It is every Tuesday night at 8.

Just PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭scunner

Sallins AFC are just out the road from Naas. If you are interested send me a PM.

• Advertisement
Advertisement