Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunmore East Bluegrass Festival - Accommodation

Options
  • 17-08-2010 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm heading to this next weekend but I've nowhere to stay. I was hoping to camp but I can't find a listing for camp sites in the area. Does anyone know if there's camping for this event?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭JackM_79

There are two caravan/camp sites in Dunmore, Foyles and Queallys i think. I would imagine you could just turn up and ask to pitch a tent. Foyles also own the Strand Inn so if you give them a call i'm sure they could help you out.

Bluegrass is a great weekend in Dunmore if you get the weather.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Hi JackM, where abouts are Foyles and Queallys located do you know? Does the mobile home park up at the back entrance to the Haven still allow campers (or still exist for that matter?). I'll be heading down next Friday for a couple of nights, don't really fancy shelling out 500 quid for a house.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Never mind, Queallys is full!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭JackM_79

MrJoeSoap wrote: »
    Hi JackM, where abouts are Foyles and Queallys located do you know? Does the mobile home park up at the back entrance to the Haven still allow campers (or still exist for that matter?). I'll be heading down next Friday for a couple of nights, don't really fancy shelling out 500 quid for a house.

I'm not 100% sure if Foyles allow camping as its mainly mobile homes they have. The location is just past the Strand in, you'll pass the fire station and a fish and chip shop and the park is on the right, next to a small shop.

Advertisement