Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Embarrassing things you have done in front of a girl/guy you like

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,437 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

When I was about 16 I was trying to be as cool as possible while talking to a group of girls but I sneezed and somehow the pressure of the sneeze squeezed out a really loud fart at the same time. :o
    They looked horrified and I just bowed my head in shame and left. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

rip roaring fanny farts during sex.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭punchdrunk

suddenly,my chicken Kiev has lost it's appeal...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Einstein

sound clips or gtfo...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭Black Magician

Prematurely ejaculated once sigh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Jaxxy

Nothing you can do but laugh and carry on in those situations. :D

Einstein wrote: »
    sound clips or gtfo...
    JaxxYChicK wrote: »
    Nothing you can do but laugh and carry on in those situations. :D

i posted this before, here's the full story :o
    Can't believe i'm gonna share this but anyway, comedy value and all that. I ended up in bed with this fella i know and things were goin grand, until, we changed position and my vagina turned into a bagpipe. Everytime he thrusted, i emitted this earsplitting fart. Swear te god, nearly died. Thank god it happened with this certain fella because he just fell over laughin with me. Never in my life did i think that such noise could come out of my fanny. I'm now blushing thinkin about it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

^^^^
    /nelson laugh

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭dylano_k

Was that just to dry your flaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭HeadPig

Can't believe i'm gonna share this but anyway, comedy value and all that. I ended up in bed with this fella i know and things were goin grand, until, we changed position and my vagina turned into a bagpipe. Everytime he thrusted, i emitted this earsplitting fart. Swear te god, nearly died. Thank god it happened with this certain fella because he just fell over laughin with me. Never in my life did i think that such noise could come out of my fanny. I'm now blushing thinkin about it!

You should probably see a vet.

• Advertisement

HeadPig wrote: »
    You should probably see a vet.

after you've lost your virginity, you may one day, witness/experience fanny farts.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭HeadPig

after you've lost your virginity, you may one day, witness/experience fanny farts.

Lost it long ago, thankfully she forewent the sound effects.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Stink on the inside

Met a girl in a club, and ended up going home with her. During the night I got an urge for a huge Guinness dump after getting jiggy with it.
    Bowl blocked up with ****e & tissue paper, what a mess. The bowl overflowed on the second flush trying to dislodge the blockage.
    ****e all over the place, In my drunken state I legged it while she was asleep. I had to look at her for the next three years in college.
    Needles to say she didn't have anything good to say about the whole thing.
    If you read this honey, sorry x

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭desertcircus

Considerably less scatological, but I once managed to fail to understand that when a girl from the other side of the city rings to say she's off to your side of the city to sketch the sunset and do you want to meet up and keep her company, she's not just looking for someone to keep her company.

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭The Agogo

I was in a past-gf's house one night....doing stuffs etc.

When I got up to leave, I stepped barefoot in cat**** which seemed to cover her entire bedroom floor.

Don't know who should be more embarrassed in this case.

It was ****ing disgusting though.

I hate cats.

And people who like them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

No thumbs up for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

yeah i stomped dogsh!t all over this girls plush tallaght palace one time, was heavy cos i was on a microdot so the place looked even more palacial whilst the sh!t looked even grottier

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭d.anthony

Einstein wrote: »
    Yep...All this "customer only" signage isn't worth the brass its engraved on :P

I might have jumped the gun on private businesses...not sure about office blocks etc...They can still say no and point blank not let you in...but legally it's a different matter...

Only reason I know was my solicitor told me about it when I signed a lease for my business a few years ago...cant for the life of me find the link...

In Scotland, it's still law that if you chap someone's door they have to let you in.

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭The Agogo

Star Bingo wrote: »
    yeah i stomped dogsh!t all over this girls plush tallaght palace one time, was heavy cos i was on a microdot so the place looked even more palacial whilst the sh!t looked even grottier

^^I worked here for several years. I hear it's closing down?

/off-top I know

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

The Agogo wrote: »
    ^^I worked here for several years. I hear it's closing down?

/off-top I know

yeah, dunno how soon.. from roller rink to bowling alley to bingo hall to.. typical ourra place modern apartment block w/ spar/ xtravision etc on the ground - lets delay the inevitable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭TheCardHolder

Went for a drink with her in a pub around lunch hour. Skipped breakfast because I was in a rush but all was going well and I'm flying through the pints.

Next thing I know I'm lying in my bed with memorys of her bringing a drunken me from town all the way home and meeting my parents for the first time while I talk complete ****e to everyone and fall asleep on the couch after declaring loudly that we should all go the pub.

Scarlet for my ma for having me or wha.

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭GirlOfGlass

Queefing.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Queefing.
    Did you Road Warrior?

Queefing.

road warrior???

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

punchdrunk wrote: »
    road warrior???
    Beat ya ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭GirlOfGlass

Did you Road Warrior?
    I wish I had that talent.

Beat ya ;)

Git! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 OkComputerGirl

I accidentley let a fart in front of a guy i was seeing...didnt bother him coz he saw how embarrassed i was :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭fakearms123

I accidentley let a fart in front of a guy i was seeing...didnt bother him coz he saw how embarrassed i was :o

Did he try to match your fart with an even louder one? Poor guy was probably emasculated!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

She's a Lady... Whoa whoa whoa she's a lady!

Advertisement