Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester city are ruining the game

• 17-08-2010 4:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭

I just watched craig bellamys press conference and he was asked if he had to take a pay cut to join cardiff and he said no, when he was then asked who was paying his wages he wouldnt answer.It seems that city are starting to buy up all the players that could get into top EPL teams and then loaning them out to teams in lower divisions and also giving them a big pay out so they will go for it, Fifa need to take a look at this

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Not another stupid City thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

Wasnt this thread open yesterday?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Thread-Crap-FingerBaby.jpg&t=1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭timetogetfit

the manager dave jones and the chairman also dodging the question

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Thread title makes me think of nothing but Xavi's fantasy football team :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

if they keep pissing off their best players loaning them out and finishing 5th/6th

Who cares?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭JohnnyRyan99

Are all these threads actually for real? Surely its just becoming a piss take!?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

I wouldn't worry about another City thread tbh!!!!!!! Makes for some hilarious reading:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Essien

Threads like this are ruining the forum

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,415 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

I just watched craig bellamys press conference and he was asked if he had to take a pay cut to join cardiff and he said no, when he was then asked who was paying his wages he wouldnt answer.It seems that city are starting to buy up all the players that could get into top EPL teams and then loaning them out to teams in lower divisions and also giving them a big pay out so they will go for it, Fifa need to take a look at this

Ain't hyperbole grand?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

I still hope they beat Liverpool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,021 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

While the op has went overboard here there is a reall issue. If the problem is that they won't allow Bellamy join any other big club and the same thing happens to Shay Given then questions have to be asked.

I don't mind a team have a world class panel of players but if you no intention of having a player in your starting lineup, or even the squad in Bellamy's case, then they should be allowed to go to any club they want.

Who cares who is paying his wages ffs?

People said Chelsea were ruining the game and they'd win everything in sight.

They won a few leagues but they have shared them the last 6 years with united.

They've still to win the biggest prize.

Real madrid spent a fortune last year but won SWA.

Should get over it tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭JohnnyRyan99

Im sure Bellamy not going to a rival isnt the first time this has ever happened... Inter have a clause in Balotelli's contract sayin he can't sign for AC Milan... Barry clearly wanted to go to Liverpool but wasnt allowed.. I no there are diff factors to each of these but it has happened before.. Only people are enjoying the "villainous" City right now so its another good topic to weigh against them.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement