Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dr Dre Detox (new track)

• 17-08-2010 4:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭

just going to start this thread as i feel things are going to pick up soon enough with detox, so we can keep each other updated.

here's the latest track "turn me on" i posted a short snippet of this months back on another thread, this looks to be the finished version but i think it needs another verse its very short but dre's flow is good its different.

here's the under pressure track ft jay z

here's another version going around with the hook (not on youtube) download link...

<snip>link removed</snip>

here's a couple more tracks linked with detox...

crooked I "say dr dre"

ludacris "OG's theme"

T.I "coming back"

dr dre ft nas and T.I "topless"

Dr dre ft T.I " sh*t pops off"

all quailty tracks and all leaked.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

all quailty tracks and all leaked.

None of them will be on Detox though..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

PrettyBoy wrote: »
    None of them will be on Detox though..

ye true, i say dre has enough material that has been scrapped to make a couple more hundred albums:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭Underground

I wonder what the story is with Under Pressure i.e has it been shelved or not.I remember it got a pretty negative reception on here anyway but it was far from finished and i'll admit from what i heard i liked it.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I'm not too sure that Dre has alot of material for this album. From an interview that I have read recently, he has said that overall he has spent less than half the amount of time on Detox as he did on 2001. So the thoughts that he has over 200 songs recorded could be a myth.

I think that Under Pressure will still feature on the album, you cant just scrap a song with Jay Z and Dre.
    The song Turn Me On isnt half bad, but what is it with alot of people trying to rap like Lil Wayne now, Dre on this, Kanye on Power......

chronic was released in 1992
    2001 was released in 1999
    detox still waiting 11 years and counting.

boom bap : im not sure id believe him, plenty of artists who have worked with dre got detox leftovers aswell as stating that dre has loads and loads of material recored for detox inc eminem,busta,50,game,bishop etc etc, iv heard in various interviews down through the years he has loads, he's prob just trying to hype it down a bit:D

just an example of a leftover

bishop lamont,r kelly and 50 in the original "could of been you" for detox.

then 50 got it on bisd

thsi is the only interview im aware of regarding dre on the under pressure track leak, maybe this interview states that the under pressure version with the hook is fake, just listen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,916 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I don't like any of those tracks. To think The Chronic was the first hip hop I listened to, this shiite makes me sad :( Actually, i'm gonna go listen to some classic Dre and Snoop right now!!

sheehy83 wrote: »
    I don't like any of those tracks. To think The Chronic was the first hip hop I listened to, this shiite makes me sad :( Actually, i'm gonna go listen to some classic Dre and Snoop right now!!

most people say this including myself about most rappers i.e jayz, eminem etc etc, there competing against there own work its the curse of making a classic lp if you ask me, very hard to top it or get anywhere near to it. The chronic fitted that time period the same as way as pop/hip hop acts fits right now.

but if you want the old dre keep listening to the chronic etc but dont expect 20 years later for dre's sound to be the same he has to adapt to all these pop/hip hop acts like drake etc just like eminem and jayz have done.

encase you didnt notice bud gangsta rap is pretty much dead. in my opinion compared to the say the pop orientated material jayz put out for his last album its a pretty good step in the right direction from dre.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,916 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

most people say this including myself about most rappers i.e jayz, eminem etc etc, there competing against there own work its the curse of making a classic lp if you ask me, very hard to top it or get anywhere near to it. The chronic fitted that time period the same as way as pop/hip hop acts fits right now.

but if you want the old dre keep listening to the chronic etc but dont expect 20 years later for dre's sound to be the same he has to adapt to all these pop/hip hop acts like drake etc just like eminem and jayz have done.

encase you didnt notice bud gangsta rap is pretty much dead. in my opinion compared to the say the pop orientated material jayz put out for his last album its a pretty good step in the right direction from dre.

Gangsta rap died with 2pac :( Well Chronic 2001 was a classic banging Dre album as well. Chronic and Chronic 2001 both had different sounds that fit the times but both were brilliant. I don't think gangsta rap is dead, I think hip hop is dead. I hate the Drake's and lil wayne bastards and I hate worse that legends are trying to mimic their tyles as if they need to keep up with the times. Dre could release an old school album tomorrow with the synths and keyboards of the chronic and it could be a classic. I think I just work myself up thinking detox is gonna be amazing but I need to let it go. Was listening to the chronic last night and it looks like I will always go back to that era 91-96 west coast gangsta rap

ps. Please please ice cube bring back tha west!!!!

another detox leak, not the finished version but its rumored to be a confirmed track on detox

dr dre ft kobe

That Kobe dude sure knows to to do a decent hook :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Quite like that Crooked I song. Huge fan of his.

dr dre makes an appearence at eminem and jay z's home from home tour in detroit which incluled 50 cent,g unit,drake and young jeezy and em's dj alchemist

this concert had everyone buzzing, the best hip hop concert in years, cant wait for the 2nd leg in new york.

more dre and em

this is what alchemist said on dre's apperance

I was hoping to see him after the show ‘cause even in the rehearsals when we had did it, he was just like ‘yo, this is crazy’. I don’t think he had been on a big stage since maybe the ‘Up In Smoke Tour’, so seeing him he was like that nervous, apprehensive, tension of excitement. That moment on the show for me, was like ‘oh’ I became a fan. I was no longer DJ-ing. At that moment when Dre came out, it was like… ‘Cause he was like five feet from me and he comes out of the floor like rising up slow and they blasted the smoke. It was like watchin’, kinda like a video almost. It was the theatrics of a video. And when he came out and did his Dre bop, it was like, you know, amazing. It was like he had never left.”

em was getting everyone to chant detox and brought dre on because he said he wanted him to feel the love the fans have for him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 580 ✭✭✭shampon

dr dre makes an appearence at eminem and jay z's home from home tour in detroit which incluled 50 cent,g unit,drake and young jeezy and em's dj alchemist

this concert had everyone buzzing, the best hip hop concert in years, cant wait for the 2nd leg in new york.

more dre and em

this is what alchemist said on dre's apperance

I was hoping to see him after the show ‘cause even in the rehearsals when we had did it, he was just like ‘yo, this is crazy’. I don’t think he had been on a big stage since maybe the ‘Up In Smoke Tour’, so seeing him he was like that nervous, apprehensive, tension of excitement. That moment on the show for me, was like ‘oh’ I became a fan. I was no longer DJ-ing. At that moment when Dre came out, it was like… ‘Cause he was like five feet from me and he comes out of the floor like rising up slow and they blasted the smoke. It was like watchin’, kinda like a video almost. It was the theatrics of a video. And when he came out and did his Dre bop, it was like, you know, amazing. It was like he had never left.”

em was getting everyone to chant detox and brought dre on because he said he wanted him to feel the love the fans have for him.

Why cant more Rappers tear it up like that with a backing band?!

new dr dre interview

talks crack a bottle grammy and tribute to late son on detox.

Superproducer DR. DRE refuses to show off the Grammy Award he won for his EMINEM collaboration CRACK A BOTTLE - because they were only forced to release the song after it leaked online.

The rap legend produced and featured on the track alongside Eminem and 50 Cent, with a view to including it on the Stan hitmaker's 2009 album Relapse.

An unfinished version of the tune made its way online in December 2008 and record label executives at Interscope decided to rush it out as a single in February 2009.

Crack A Bottle landed the hip-hop heavyweights the 2010 Grammy for Best Rap Performance by a Duo or Group - but Dre has no desire to put the prestigious trophy on display at his Los Angeles home because the finished track has no "heart".

He tells Vibe magazine, "It's like a stab in the stomach. First of all we weren't even going to release the song. We won a Grammy for it, but I'm not even considering putting the Grammy up. My wife has a problem with that because she wants all of my achievements to be up in the house. But the way it came, it doesn't mean the same to me.

"We didn't get a chance to do the song with our heart in it because we had to go in and rush it out. We went in one day and finished it at least so people could hear a proper version but we didn't get to put our heart and soul in it..."

Besides that, Dre also touched on speculation that he recorded a tribute to his son who tragically passed away back in 2008.

untitled22.bmp

While he does admit that he has recorded material in honor of his son, he doesnt know if it will be suitable for 'Detox' as the album is set to have an upbeat feel.

''Im actually back and forth about that. Im leaning towards no because i dont know if i want to put myself or my family through that. I kind of want the record to stay fun. Right now as we speak,i'm leaning towards no. Though i do have a couple of things that i've done for him''
    WENN

dre makes an apperance at the 2nd leg of eminem and jay z's tour...

promises not to leave down the fans, says detox is coming soon, dre at the 6.05 mark

great concert has to go down as one of the best hip hop concerts and line up ever.

jayz,eminem,dr dre,b.o.b,chris martin,beyonce,50 cent and gunit,kanye west nicki minaj,drake,swiss beats,d12 etc etc search it on youtube well worth the watch.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Looks like Dre's been spending more time working on his guns then on Detox :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

dre makes an apperance at the 2nd leg of eminem and jay z's tour...

promises not to leave down the fans, says detox is coming soon, dre at the 6.05 mark

great concert has to go down as one of the best hip hop concerts and line up ever.

jayz,eminem,dr dre,b.o.b,chris martin,beyonce,50 cent and gunit,kanye west nicki minaj,drake,swiss beats,d12 etc etc search it on youtube well worth the watch.

Besides Chris Martin, Beyonce, Kanye, Nicki Minaj, Drake, Swizz Beats, D12 it dosen't sound too bad. But hardly one of the best ever.

Corholio wrote: »
    Besides Chris Martin, Beyonce, Kanye, Nicki Minaj, Drake, Swizz Beats, D12 it dosen't sound too bad. But hardly one of the best ever.

how not?, in recent years its defiently a stand out event, it had a better line up than summer jam and most hip hop events and the performances were very good , dont come back to me with the likes of up in smoke etc stating the obvious we all know that was classic among others too.

here are a few other line-ups from this year:

http://paidduesfestival.com/

http://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2010/03/soundset-2010-lineup-announced-atmosphere-to-headl.html

http://rockthebells.net/

Rock The Bells was one of the best lineups i have ever seen accross any music genre.

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    here are a few other line-ups from this year:

http://paidduesfestival.com/

http://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2010/03/soundset-2010-lineup-announced-atmosphere-to-headl.html

http://rockthebells.net/

Rock The Bells was one of the best lineups i have ever seen accross any music genre.

ye rock the bells was pretty class alright

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

I've a feeling Detox won't see the light of day in 2010.

dre talking about the leaks how they are not going to be on detox and the usual its coming soon talk:rolleyes:

Looks like Dre's been spending more time working on his guns then on Detox :D

Point proven

Thats good :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

Why can't he put away all that stupid sh*t and concentrate on making the album.

CorkMan wrote: »

The album will come, the fact that it was mentioned in the ad shows that Dre is aware of people getting impatient and he knows his fans just want him to put it out. He's a perfectionist and his own worst critic, this is his last chance to bring out a groundbreaking album and he doesn't want to disappoint, his worst fear is that he will drop it and it wont instantly be considered a classic.

I think it will come either this year or next. We're seeing more of Dre these days than we have in the last 5 years put together. There have been real Detox leaks, he's appearing in several commercials and he's back performing live (at stadium concerts no less). Over the last few years he's briefly mentioned Detox a hand full of times but now he's really talking about it, telling us that it's definitely coming soon.

I don't mind the commercials to be honest, every time we see Dre in the media is a step closer to Detox.

CorkMan wrote: »

In this day and age it's probably more profitable for him to promote Beats, there is probably a lot more revenue from that rather than album sales.

I must also mention that i got a trial of Beats when i was in the airport in Abu Dhabi recently, they are awesome.

Some Detox news, nothing solid, but good news all the same.
    Dr. Dre’s Detox has been over a decade in the making, but fans of the rap mogul may get their Christmas wish this year. Dre is hoping to release the long-awaited project by the end of 2010.

When asked at Wednesday’s Beats by Dr. Dre fall presentation when the follow-up to The Chronic 2001 would arrive, the Doc said, “That’s a good question. In a perfect world, you know I’m really trying to make Christmas, but we’ll see,” adding, “Something will definitely be out.”

The hip-hop pioneer has been recording non-stop. “I’m actually working on it every day.” He is making sure to take his time so he doesn’t disappoint fans. “I just have to make sure I don’t accomplish this word: anticippointment.”

Interscope chairman Jimmy Iovine seemed less confident of the drop date, joking that Christmas may have to move for Dre. “I feel that if it comes down to it, Dre will move Christmas. We support him 1000 percent.”

In a hopeful sign, Dre previewed some new music from Detox for a lucky few backstage at the event. “He just played something for us back there,” shared Iovine. “He’s got two new songs that are just incredible.”

Dr. Dre was on hand to announce his new Beatbox digital sound system and headphone lineup, including a product collaboration with Justin Bieber, at the Beats by Dr. Dre press conference at the Best Buy Theater in New York City.

http://www.rap-up.com/2010/09/29/dr-dre-aims-to-release-detox-by-christmas/

ye i saw that interview pretty but to be honest not a hope its coming before xmas but we might get a single. the album is coming soon though the press are really starting to hound him for it now.

at the moment dre is working with dipset since they reformed.

http://plixi.com/p/48091679

and here he talks about how the recent shows with em and jayz have inspired him to work harder on detox. video of interview with mtv

http://www.thisis50.com/profiles/blogs/dr-dre-says-the-recent

• Advertisement

not really detox but at least dre's at something.

find it funny how dre couldnt find time for ice cube on the i am the west album but finds time for dipset and jim jones one of the worst rappers out there.

not really detox but at least dre's at something.

find it funny how dre couldnt find time for ice cube on the i am the west album but finds time for dipset and jim jones one of the worst rappers out there.

I think Jim Jones is quite good, he has some brutal production behind him. But when he has some decent production like on black roc, he's quite nice on the mic.

I think Jim Jones is quite good, he has some brutal production behind him. But when he has some decent production like on black roc, he's quite nice on the mic.

i like some of his stuff but for the most part i dont like him, as an mc i think he is pretty bad and has to be the weakest member of dipset, he actually ruins a lot of songs for me when he features on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Danow247

new dre track with snoop & akon leaked today.

im liking this one the most out of all the leaks. beat is quality

http://www.rap-up.com/2010/11/15/new-music-dr-dre-f-snoop-dogg-akon-kush/#more-65240

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭Hugh Cream

loving that track,feeling its just a taster,although i imagine it wont be a representation of the album.
    song on the dre head phones is :eek::eek::eek:.

Danow247 wrote: »
    new dre track with snoop & akon leaked today.

im liking this one the most out of all the leaks. beat is quality

http://www.rap-up.com/2010/11/15/new-music-dr-dre-f-snoop-dogg-akon-kush/#more-65240

im liking it myself its pretty good, long may it continue. its just been announced as the 1st offical detox single too.

in other dre news he is going to cover the xxl for dec/jan, he talks about the album and how its defeintly coming soon

xxl-dre-coverweb.jpg

The Doc is back. Hip-hop’s legendary producer Dr. Dre is finally preparing to release his highly anticipated comeback album, Detox, and XXL got the chance to pick the rap icon’s brain for the December/January 2011 issue.

After over a decade the West Coast superproducer is finally preparing the first quarter 2011 release of the long-awaited Detox. In a candid interview with Editor-in-Chief Vanessa Satten, the master beatsmith said, “I’m really feeling it now. My energy has been back and forth with the record, tussling with doing it out of obligation, as opposed to doing it because I really feel it. My feelings about it have been going up and down. Now I’m in that place where I’m really feeling it, and it’s coming out right. It’s like, Yeah, I’m excited about it.”

Dre has been teasing fans with the disc’s release since first announcing Detox in April 2002 but, as he explains in the XXL cover story, it’s been Dre himself that has been the cause of the many years of delay. The beat maestro, who turned 45 this past February, says, “The only part that has been pushing me back is just the fact that I’m getting older, and certain things to talk about… But I can incorporate other artists, new artists with this record, to say some of the things I won’t say. It’s been a little tussle in that area also, just because of age and being able to identify with the younger audience.”

Staying motivated over the years has been a struggle for Dre, who told XXL that there were moments where he almost gave up on Detox. “I’ve been through that thing several times, where I’m like, ‘You know what? I quit. I’m not doing this. Everything is starting to sound the same.’”

In the story, Dr. Dre also reveals that Detox might be the last time fans will hear him rap. “I don’t ever see myself retiring totally from music, because I have a genuine love and passion for it,” he said. “But as far as me going into the mic booth, that **** is over. I’m always going to talent scout and try to find new artists to work with. But, yeah, that’s it. I don’t see myself doing it the way I’m doing it now. I’m in the studio at least five or six days a week for 16, 18 hours. I think I’m going to back off a little bit and spend some time with the family.”

With 27 years in the industry, Dre has experienced one of most successful runs in the game, but the mysterious legend is conflicted about his own legacy. “I have mixed emotions about it,” he said. “I think it’s incredible what I’ve done. A lot of sweat. But as an innovator, I look back and can’t help but go, Damn, there’s things I could’ve done better, you know?”

In addition to the cover story, XXL’s December/January issue also includes features on Young Money princess Nicki Minaj, who is gearing up for the release of her debut album, Pink Friday, and master of the boards Swizz Beatz as he prepares to take his career to the next level. XXL also spoke with Debra Antney, the businesswoman behind hip-hop’s biggest rising stars like Minaj, Gucci Mane and her son Waka Flocka Flame, as well as rookie producer Lex Luger, who is also featured in the issue. The magazine also investigates the decision-making process behind today’s urban radio playlists and the ever-growing pop rap phenomenon.

And finally, Kanye West’s new album, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, is reviewed in the new issue and receives an XXL rating, marking West’s third ever XXL on an album. From the magazine’s review: “Following the experimental 808s, this was the album where rap fans expected Yeezy to take it back to his boom-bap roots. Instead, he delivered something better, a collection of masterfully crafted records that defy conventional genre distinction. The end result is a body of work that pushes hip-hop in a bold new direction and puts Mr. West back at the forefront of the culture once again, leaving nothing more to be said, other than G.O.O.D.-ass job, Kanye.”

To read these stories and much more check out XXL magazine’s December/January double issue on newsstands nationwide on December 14. —XXL Staff

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 169 ✭✭Paul1979

out in time for xmas ???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 169 ✭✭Paul1979

maybe not

"After over a decade the West Coast superproducer is finally preparing the first quarter 2011 release of the long-awaited Detox."

its coming quick now:D, new dre radio interview talks everything very interesting stuff, blames the kush single on hackers,6 videos,possible tours,west coast hip hop,modern day hip hop,detox to jump start the west coast and more.

http://radiobigboy.com/?p=19288

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 764 ✭✭✭horsebox09

Dr Dre feat Eminem - I Need A Doctor

http://usershare.net/wjax3w802vqs

Kush is great, good to hear that it is the official and will be on Detox. I Need A Doctor is OK but not feeling it as much tbh.

• Advertisement

horsebox09 wrote: »
    Dr Dre feat Eminem - I Need A Doctor

http://usershare.net/wjax3w802vqs

i like it, im not mad about the hook but em and dre both spit good verses.

its a shame about the 1st single kush being released in the way it was, i was kind of hoping for an announcement and a possible video for it, but somehow i doubth kush will sell well and dre more than likely wont make a video for it either, i hope im wrong.

February release date apparently, featuring collabs from Eminem, Jay-Z and Game among others.

http://www.gigwise.com/news/59631/Dr-Dre-Teams-Up-With-Eminem-Jay-Z-La-Roux-On-New-Album-Detox

behind the scenes for the kush video ft 50 cent,E40 and more

http://vimeo.com/17018095

more from dre's xxl interview, detox will be his last ever lp (stating the obvious) considering he drops albums every 7 or 8 years.

Hip-Hop super producer Dr. Dre has revealed that he is hanging up the microphone after the 2011 release of his highly anticipated album Detox.

According to reports, Dr. Dre's long awaited album Detox will land in stores in February, although that release date has yet to be confirmed by Dre's label Aftermath, or its distributor, Interscope/Universal.

In the upcoming double December/January issue of XXL Magazine, Dr. Dre explained that he spends five to six days in the recording studio, sometimes for up to 16-hours a day.

And as Dr. Dre prepares to celebrate his 46th birthday and almost 30-years in the music business, Dr. Dre is ready to slow down.

“The only part that has been pushing me back is just the fact that I’m getting older, and certain things to talk about," Dr. Dre told XXL Magazine. "I can incorporate other artists, new artists with this record [Detox], to say some of the things I won’t say. It’s been a little tussle in that area also, just because of age and being able to identify with the younger audience.”

n the interview, Dre revealed that although he would continue to work with new talent, Detox will indeed be has final full-length album.

"As far as me going into the mic booth, that s**t is over," Dr. Dre revealed. "I’m always going to talent scout and try to find new artists to work with. But, yeah, that’s it. I don’t see myself doing it the way I’m doing it now…"

http://www.allhiphop.com/stories/news/archive/2010/11/22/22498519.aspx?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+allhiphop/FNQn+(AllHipHop.com+Daily+News+-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

Very disappointed with Kush

If the rest of the songs on Detox are as good as Kush,or even nearly as good, I'll be pretty happy.

Dr_Dre-Kush_Billboared_Chart.jpg

"Kush" Gives Dr. Dre First Solo Chart Appearance Since 2000

The well-timed leak of his new single yields dividends as "Kush" sells 45,000 copies in two days.

On 2000’s “Forgot About Dre,” Dr. Dre rhymed, “Give me one more platinum plaque / and f*** Rap you can have it back.” And although it’s taken him over a decade, the legendary co-founding member of NWA is getting a headstart on that last plaque with his single “Kush.” The song has debuted at the number 48 spot on Billboard magazine’s Hot 100 chart, which ranks the country’s most popular singles based on sales and radio airplay. While Dre was credited as a producer and co-writer on Eminem’s 2009 single, “Crack A Bottle,” the debut of “Kush” marks the first time a Dr. Dre single billed as a solo effort has appeared on the Billboard charts since “The Next Episode.”

After an unmastered version of the collaboration with Snoop Dogg, Akon and newcomer Sly hit blogs and other music sites, Aftermath quickly posted a mixed and mastered version to Dr. Dre’s official site and made the single available for purchase via iTunes on November 18. Despite being released mid-week, the single sold 45,000 copies.

Various reports have stated a video to “Kush” has already been shot, with veteran music video director Joseph Kahn at the helm. While Detox has been delayed by rumored unofficial leaks, Dre maintains his Hip Hop swan song will finally be released in February of 2011.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.13136/title.kush-gives-dr-dre-first-solo-chart-appearance-since-2000

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Danow247

New Kush remix out today with the game! have to say I like games verse! hopefully this gets him some buzz as i really want a release date for RED

here is the link for the download:

http://www.limelinx.com/files/25f03dbafa2ee4d32a510b821124b2c7

• Advertisement
Advertisement