Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Back to Education Allowance payment method enquiry

• 17-08-2010 4:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I'm applying for the BTEA at the minute. I'm wondering about the payment method. I'm thinking of getting it paid to the post-office just like my JSA payment. Can you please help me witht the following q's?

On what day is the payment made? If I receive my JSA payment normally on a Tuesday what day would the BTEA payment be made and also if I cannot collect it on the designated day how many days do they hold it for if at all? Also can you get the BTEA payment made in a Post-office that is outside of the county in which the Social welfare office you are claiming for is located?

Thanks for all your help.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

It goes to your bank account.
    How does SWO know about your bank account? You give them the details
    When will you get paid? Ask your SWO

All this information is freely available and fully accessible on the Department's website.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Balagan

It's paid into your bank account after midnight on Wed night/Thursday morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 flyaway2010

Thanks for all your replies. you can receive the BTEA in post-office or bank account. I was going to opt to have it paid into the post-office and Im just wondering if anybody opted to do the same as me getting it paid to the post-office and if so if you could help me in answering the qs in my earlier post as I cannot find the answers to these anywhere, my local swo were no help when I asked for their help.

Thanks

Advertisement