Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tent for Electric Picnic

• 17-08-2010 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭

Hey folks, it is almost that wonderful time of year again - Electric Picnic!!! Woo! Anyways, it's about time I started to get my stuff organised for it, and unfortunately my tent did not make it back last year (woke up late and had to leg it to the bus with whatever I could gather). Anyways, I was wondering where I could get a quality large tent for cheap enough. The one I got last year was like E100.00 in Lidl and was enormous. Two rooms to sleep and and a big ass common area in the middle. Would love to get another the same but have not seen it advertised this year. So folks, any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭littleman

Davyhal wrote: »
    Hey folks, it is almost that wonderful time of year again - Electric Picnic!!! Woo! Anyways, it's about time I started to get my stuff organised for it, and unfortunately my tent did not make it back last year (woke up late and had to leg it to the bus with whatever I could gather). Anyways, I was wondering where I could get a quality large tent for cheap enough. The one I got last year was like E100.00 in Lidl and was enormous. Two rooms to sleep and and a big ass common area in the middle. Would love to get another the same but have not seen it advertised this year. So folks, any suggestions?

Why dont you try capel camping if you live in dublin,i got a 4man dome tent for 70 euro and its big enough.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Use the EP thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement