Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midlands venue

Options
  • 17-08-2010 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭

Hi,

Can anyone suggest somewhere in the Midlands, Athlone? Tullamore? where a group of sensible bikers could meet up for a chin wag, a meal and a pint or two, a bed for the night and bit of brekkie in the morning. We want to keep the cost down so we were thinking of camping somewhere and having a BBQ but you just cant rely on Irish weather, so thinking of a low cost hotel or B&B...all suggestions welcome. There would be maximum 15 people.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

First thing I though when I seen this was Clonmore house in Tullamore. I know they are small, resonable priced. I have never stayed there but a group from work used it for a golf outing once and were very happy with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭alanajane

thanks tom tom will check them out

Advertisement