Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Check this out - Justin Bieber slowed down by 800%

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭MGMTea

t'is awesome indeed, i listened to the original on youtube, i nearly got sick :o he should release another album with every song slowed down 800%, he might get proper fans :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭nommm

It's like Sigur Ros meets Boards of Canada:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

The scary thing is that this actually works with most music - google a free utility called "Paulstretch" and you can turn pretty much everything into Sigur Ros meets Boards of Canada

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭palethinboy

sadly i have to say i loved that slowed down thing!

god, i'd never heard of him so i went 7 listened to the original, now i feel all dirty

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭randomchild

This is definitely going on the ipod...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭palethinboy

The scary thing is that this actually works with most music - google a free utility called "Paulstretch" and you can turn pretty much everything into Sigur Ros meets Boards of Canada

That thing is ****in' amazing!

You could make some great meditation CD's using that!:P

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭nommm

I've had a productive morning making all my favourite songs last 3 hours. :cool:

Advertisement