Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fav perfume

Options
  • 17-08-2010 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭

hey all,
    just wondering what your favourite perfume is and why? :D

musical.x

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,886 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Eau de What Does "Fav" Mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭musical.x

oh sorry haha favourite :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

Paradise by Estee Lauder atm, but I wish they'd make the Lush Vanilla in the Mist soap into a perfume. Coffee and vanilla om nom nom

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Gah, I dunno?

Aftershave on the other hand is Armani code. I have gotten compliments on it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

Someone bought me this recently http://www.perfumezilla.com/images_product/gucci-pour-homme-after-shave-by-gucci-3-4-oz-after-shave-lotion-men.jpg.

Gucci by Gucci. I think it's my new favourite aftershave, smells great and I have been complimented on it a few times :).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Cerruti 1881. My brother bought it for my mum for Christmas about six years ago and I fell in love with it, and if I wear another perfume now I don't feel like myself! I love it <3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Coco Madamemoiselle by Chanel

prettiest perfume ever.......pity its soo expensive :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

BLACK+XS.jpg
    I like it anyway :o

and I'm trying to change though:

I mean look at him !!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

My favourite is the Chloe one. I got my first bottle over two years ago and I've worn it constantly. I have other perfumes but I'm too in love with my Chloe to wear anything else for too long. My old housemate texted me the other day to say she smelt it on her holidays and thought of me. I think it's nice to have a 'signature scent', to borrow some cheesy terminology from fashion magazines. I like to smell something and be reminded of somebody special. But yeah, Chloe ftw. <3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭cork*girl

This..agent-provocateur-eau-parfum-spray17474.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭SarcasticFairy

I wear Euphoria by Calvin Klein all the time, however I have some obscene collection of perfume, so I have many favourites. I've just been wearing that one for the last year or so, without changing really.

Also love the green and pink Be Delicious' by DKNY. I'm sure they have real names but green and pink will do! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭norwegianwood

Red Delicious by DKNY...dunno why really, comes in a nice bottle?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

mhmmm bought Hollister SoCal when i was up in Belfast over the weekend....good God do i smell good. even had people stop me up in Belfast asking what it was! its just pure awesome in a bottle

nd.4308.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Curry chip

Recently got a bottle of Chloe - Intense as a gift.

So nice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

lynx-deodorant-bodyspray-click.jpg

I'm a simple man.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

nd.3010.jpg&t=1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

My natural musk :p

Nah but seriously, I need a signature scent. Methinks along the lines of Dior Hypnose Posion. <3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Arcade Panda

Novella wrote: »
    Cerruti 1881. My brother bought it for my mum for Christmas about six years ago and I fell in love with it, and if I wear another perfume now I don't feel like myself! I love it <3

I'm the exact same!:) It's all I wear <3

I also love Flora by Gucci, it's smells so good but it's really really expensive:(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭highlydebased

this

831%5C3607343020831%5CIDShot_225x225.jpg

plus

diesel_only_the_brave.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Coco Madamemoiselle by Chanel

prettiest perfume ever.......pity its soo expensive :(

I LOVE this perfume <3

Had an entire bottle of it and it smashed on the ground and now it's all gone. I'm still not over it tbh :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

I don't sweat and that's because I use Lynx Africa.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Some sort of round Chanel bottle, I fail at names and the cap went missing so I don't actually know the name of it :o

Possibly this: 03086380206.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Richard Cranium

sex_panther.jpg

Had to be done...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭illiop

My natural musk :p

Nah but seriously, I need a signature scent. Methinks along the lines of Dior Hypnose Posion. <3

Same. I always wanted to be one of those people who had a "smell" but I can't find one that I like or think suits me. I do have a nice Miss Sixty one though...

illiop wrote: »
    Same. I always wanted to be one of those people who had a "smell" but I can't find one that I like or think suits me. I do have a nice Miss Sixty one though...

Oh you have a smell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

Actually when I think of it, I have discovered another wonderful scent. It's one from Zara for kiddies. It's a unisex one and it's all lemony and smells like clean, if you know what I mean. It's only like €5. It's really, really nice. I have it and put it on if I'm just hanging around at home or only going to the shop or something very insignificant.

I think one of the papers at the weekend was giving out about Zara having perfumes for children. It is silly but I don't care cos this one is cheap and nice and gains compliments. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

1 million by paco rabanne

ohthebaby wrote: »
    Actually when I think of it, I have discovered another wonderful scent. It's one from Zara for kiddies. It's a unisex one and it's all lemony and smells like clean, if you know what I mean. It's only like €5. It's really, really nice. I have it and put it on if I'm just hanging around at home or only going to the shop or something very insignificant.

I think one of the papers at the weekend was giving out about Zara having perfumes for children. It is silly but I don't care cos this one is cheap and nice and gains compliments. :)

I love that you put on perfume for hanging around at home or going to the shop. I consider wearing pants on such occasions to be making an effort.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Any of the lancome perfumes, I like ralph lauren perfume too nothing too strong. Love the flowery or fruit scents and vanilla too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Tea-a-Maria

I wear CKin2u a good bit,though I'll admit I don't know all that much about perfumes.That stuff be expensive!

Advertisement