Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fav perfume

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,886 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

musical.x wrote: »
    oh sorry haha favourite :D

Sorry, I was in a very sarcastic mood when I said that! :o

I've loved Davidoff Cool Water for years:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3v9nQBBAkDDoXkKjXm8Ton41ngtWADMp-qhoyDS0UGrA-5Ns&t=1&usg=__gYco6JxaBBpIxU8dcsbsOtXNltU=

Calvin Klein Be is also delicious :cool:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzPDIq_AsfbDnzvJFJ_YqhzSK_jMYkJlRIqpFvf4HEe1mzuio&t=1&usg=__on4h1dwI88xb6oBE-pP50PWw9-U=

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 musicmattersx

BLACK+XS.jpg
    I like it anyway :o

and I'm trying to change though:

I mean look at him !!:pac:

hahahahha old spice is excellent

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

I am quite content using an odourless antiperspirant and nothing else.

Anything deodorant other than Lynx Africa (Alas, I'm slightly past teen discos so that's that out the window) gives me a blinding headache. Almost all aftershaves too....

Vast majority of perfumes too......

In short, I have headaches for a unfortunate proportion of my life >_<

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

I prefer it when women don't smell of perfume.

In terms of manly man fragrances, I just stick with stale sweat. I'd put Lynx on but I can barely remember to change my clothes as it is. It's all about the sniff test really.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

I miss my Hugo Boss.

Boss%20by%20Hugo%20Boss%205ml%20(Grey)%20men.jpg

Currently have Armani stuff what my parents done bought me in Italy. It's nice, but I'm rarely arsed using it.

emparmm.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

marc_jacobs_daisy.jpg
    or
    200909130140530760.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

If money was no object I'd shower in Chanel No.5 :)

But I've a really nice bottle of Frank Usher, makes me smell like roses :D ie Red Turkish Delight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Monzo wrote: »
    I don't sweat and that's because I use Lynx Africa.
    Fad wrote: »

Anything deodorant other than Lynx Africa (Alas, I'm slightly past teen discos so that's that out the window)

I think it's necessary to clarify that I don't actually use Lynx Africa (no one got my fantastic reference, bah). :D 'Sure' is the best by far, and I'm not ashamed to admit that I used to use the women's variety since it was just wonderful. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

I think it's necessary to clarify that I don't actually use Lynx Africa (no one got my fantastic reference, bah). :D 'Sure' is the best by far, and I'm not ashamed to admit that I used to use the women's variety since it was just wonderful. :p

I actually quite like the smell of it, it's just entirely superfluous with the stuff I use now, and I'm not like 11.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

Chloe. It is actually the nicest thing I've ever smelt in my whole entire life. That and Flowerbomb.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 haveablast

Euphoria, Calvin Klein.

Yum yum!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭EuropeanSon

Either this:
    230402444.jpg

This:
    ARMANI-CODE-LARGE.jpg

Or this:
    tommy-hilfiger-cologne-tommy-hilfiger-cologne-spray-men584554.jpg

Depending on the situation.

If forced to choose, generally I'd go for Armani Code.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

I think it's necessary to clarify that I don't actually use Lynx Africa (no one got my fantastic reference, bah).

;)

I like...
    untitled.bmp

'cept I'm rarely arsed using anything but deodorant/antiperspirant.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

This is my daytime perfume:

picture_11.png

It's so light and pretty, I love all the Paul Smith perfumes (except 'women', it doesn't smell like anything...)

For evening (When I can afford it!) I just adore

Chanel-Coco-Mademoiselle.jpg

Just so gorgeous and classic.

Advertisement