Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you do more than one Microsoft Exam in a day?

Options
  • 17-08-2010 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭

I flew through the 70-284 today, which is supposed to be the hardest, I did all the courses back in 2004 and I work daily with all facets of the MCSE.
    I know its expiring at some stage shortly and I just want to get it out of the way.
    I have 5 exams remaining and I want to do 3 one tuesday (only day the local Prometric centre does it) and 2 the next.

Or even 2-2-1.

However I cant see if Prometric allows more than one 70- group exam per day.

Has anyone else done this?

I am confident that if I did the 70-284 with minimal prep I should be able to do it, it just might be rules that restrict me.

Cheers

Jumpy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,517 ✭✭✭axer

My understanding is there would only possibly be restrictions on resitting an exam, not taking different exams.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Thats what I thought as well.

I suppose I could book it and try :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ginger

I have done 2 exams in a day no issue. There is no problem with that. Its the resit that you have to wait for

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭NullZer0

same here :-)
    No issues.

Out of the MCSE ones is 70-284 actually the hardest?
    I really didnt find it too difficult. I would rather not be surprised at the others :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Col_Loki

Do you mean 70-294? (284 is Exchange)?
    I think the 70-291 was the toughest for me, just because of the amount that is involved. That said when you are working with servers on a daily basis you will know the majority of it already.

Found 70-294 pretty straight forward if i remember correctly.

No 284 is the first one I did. Installing and Configuring Exchange Server 2003.

Its my Elective. I am doing the MCSE - Messaging.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 peterdoherty

yes you can do more than one exam in a day...done 3 in one day not so long ago!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭FruitLover

Jumpy wrote: »
    I flew through the 70-284 today, which is supposed to be the hardest

Dunno where you got the idea 284 was the hardest, I found it no problem and hadn't even much Exchange experience at the time of the exam. The security exams are much trickier IMO.

Advertisement