Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with Fees

Options
  • 17-08-2010 9:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I did 3/4 of a course and dropped out. Last year I reapplied through the Cao and had to pay fees. I was told I was only to pay fees for the duration of the previous course I attended. So I naturally realized I had to pay the fees for first year and the free fees would kick in again. But this year it says on my registration i have to pay tuition fee. Can anyone advise me please on what to do.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭TDOie

I was under the impression that if you did say 3/4 years of a course. Then reapplied through the CAO in a different course you must pay fee's for 3/4 years of that course and get your last year free. no?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭dyl10

Did you do 3/4 of your course or 3/4 of first year?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Conch

I only did 3/4 of first year, so i left during march of first year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭Pandoras Twist

Youre only liable for the fees for first year.

Are you maybe confusing it with the registration fees that everyone has to pay? Other than that ring the fees office

Advertisement