Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Equine Volunteer wanted

Options
  • 17-08-2010 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭

I am currently caring for 7 horses as well as the dogs. I need volunteers who have experience with horses to work with them. From basic things like hoof care and grooming to groundwork. No mucking out or backing required. The aim is to get the horses ready for rehoming. From little pony colt to 17hh gelding, including an OTTB mare.

If you think you are suitable please email me: webmaster@egar.org.

I am near Loughrea.

I'll also post this on the equine board ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

Would have loved to have helped EGAR, too far away though :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭Lizard Queen

i wish i could help but its way to far out good luck hope they get homes soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭The Paws

I wish I could help but I dont know anything about horses and the care you requested. :(

I wish you the very best! :) do let us know how it went.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭boxerly

Sarah Im making it my mission to get down to you xxx.Some weekend hopefully very soon ill get down but be warned my 2 girls horseride now so will hound me to come with me :)I havnt been on a horse in about 10 years BUT had alot of experience with horses xxIve done ponies,TB yearlings,mares and foals :) Im up in the stables every saturday pottering around with the ponies.I dont think ive lost it yet hehehehe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭coco_lola

Wish I was closer, Im almost qualified to be an instructor..... And worked in an equestrian centre for 4 years... If I am ever in Galway, I will call you and pop in even for an hour!

• Advertisement
Advertisement